Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump is a Zionist puppet who will end western democracy

• Thread starter GimmeShockTreatment
  • Start date
GimmeShockTreatment

GimmeShockTreatment

Veteran
I sincerely believe this could occur.
Look at who funds him and who surrounds him.
He's so popular in Israel that a major football team even changed its name to incorporate his name.

The Great Replacement isn't going smoothly for our globalist friends, that's why they're becoming more and more psychotic and genocidal.
The inside job of October 7 was only the beginning.
A Trump win or coup next year will be the start of a domino effect in Europe where all these fake right-wing anti-elites who all love Israel will be in place when Trump decides democracy is too dangerous and a threat to Jewish interests.

What will follow then is concentration camps for anyone the Zionists don't like. Incels , anti globalists, anyone with any mild criticism of Israel. They want us all dead.

And Trump, the fake nationalist , is the one to implement this.

All politicians are. Your point?

Trump is the only candidate that can unite White America once more. No other candidate has the charisma that Trump has. True, he is an Israeli puppet, but what is new here? DeSantis? Good luck with that.

Trump is the only candidate that can unite White America once more. No other candidate has the charisma that Trump has. True, he is an Israeli puppet, but what is new here? DeSantis? Good luck with that.
Tbh, if Biden wins again. I think America will start a civil war to re-establish the political system. This may be the tipping point they need to get out of Isreals control

DEMONcracy made this all happen in the first place

The Great Replacement isn't going smoothly for our globalist friends, that's why they're becoming more and more psychotic and genocidal.
The entire white world is importing millions of Africans/Spics/Middlea-Easterners every year, it's actually the most amazing achievement of kikes that they convinced white people to destroy their own race and share all their wealth with brownoids I think both us and the kikes are amazed at how succesful their propaganda has been turning America from 90% white to 50% white in a span of 60 years.

How exactly is the great replacement not going smoothly?

Western "democracy" was never real lmao

Tbh, if Biden wins again. I think America will start a civil war to re-establish the political system. This may be the tipping point they need to get out of Isreals control
I support accelerationism. It's just that Trump has gone through a lot of heat. The man had his house raided by the FBI, for God's sake. He is deserving of another term for the sake of justice in this cold universe. He could be the last decent president before the official collapse of the United States and its empire. But maybe the Democrats will steal the elections again...

I don't think the Great Replacement is going that well. Certainly not quick enough for a certain international clique who know that a growing number are aware of the agenda.
They know that we vehemently do not want mass immigration let alone replacement.
Yet they still impose it on us.
In Britain for one, the BBC never ever allows this topic to be seriously discussed.
It's absolutely extraordinary.

People do not allow themselves to think about it properly . They do not want to think about the dirty work necessary to reverse their own replacement. It's like an entire nation powered by self delusion.

No, Trump will not end Western democracy, retard. He is infinitely more free speech than any other US President in the last 20 years.

I think he's

No, Trump will not end Western democracy, retard. He is infinitely more free speech than any other US President in the last 20 year

I'm sorry he's just a Zionist puppet posing as nationalist to me.
The end goal is the global gulag they've always wanted for us.
Or worse.

To hell with democracy. Taxation is theft

I support accelerationism.
ride spinner GIF
Preaching Tv Show GIF by Reconnecting Roots

There's a Twitter account called DonnieDarkened that goes in detail of the symbolism surrounding Trump, basically he theorizes that Trump was selected to play the role of anti-Christ and Jewish Mashiach. One of his evidences for this is him being given a Torah Crown by the Israel Heritage Foundation, who's mission statement is "to await King David's descendant, our Mashiach, to rule over the land and bring peace to all nations."
Basically he's going to kill us all.

Democracy is a scam. How has democracy benefited guys?

He's so popular in Israel that a major football team even changed its name to incorporate his name.

A Trump win or coup next year will be the start of a domino effect in Europe where all these fake right-wing anti-elites who all love Israel will be in place when Trump decides democracy is too dangerous and a threat to Jewish interests.

What will follow then is concentration camps for anyone the Zionists don't like. Incels , anti globalists, anyone with any mild criticism of Israel. They want us all dead.

Cuckservatives think Trump is their savior. If he was truly their savior then Biden wouldn’t have won. Trump is laughing at them all

When i say he will end democracy I mean he will enforce a Soviet style totalitarian system for his Jewish masters.

That means death for anyone they don't like.

Civil war will never happen

Boomers just want retirement
Millennials are too pozzed
Zoomers are too pozzed

It’s over

Does this mean it’s better to vote for him as a jaded incel?

Is the replacement theory not going brilliantly according to plan? Example the young white women today are not breeding with many opting not to have any children at all. All births in major white nations are majority ethnics, meaning for now there are majority of whites in the age groups 20-80 year olds but the future is already ethnic because the new borns right now are majority ethnic.

I see all this as a brilliant progress