Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Trump backs down on wall" TRUMP IS FINISHED

Tbh Trump never even had a chance. The elites are just too powerful. And before leftist idiots start celebrating.....their next candidates will be no different. Far-left is growing yes but they don't actually have any real power either anymore so than the right-wing populists like Trump do. They will exploit sjw idiots to keep borders open so they can get cheap labor and buy more voters but there won't be any real reforms. Just lol at right-wingers who the communists sjws will actually change the US into a communist state. It will never happen, because the elite will never allow it to happen.

Only civil war can change the west now.

This is different. If Trump backs down on the wall then even his core fans will stop supporting him. Tbh I am starting to lean towards the idea that Trump is actually a pretty bad president. Not anywhere near as bad as the left says he is, but still pretty mediocre.

JFK is what happens when you try to take back your country from (((them)))

I would agree to this, but only if globalism doesn't become a thing. After all, thanks to globalism the cancer of feminism has spread elsewhere in the world.
Im asking for the law not an ideal. The US is very "lawful" where we interpet laws not feelings. What law was broken then? If you are unable to provide facts, I'm afraid your feelings will be hurt.

Were native americans peaceful and never killed anyone? We're there no other slaves of different races? That is hypocrisy isn't it?
Are you ever gonna reply to this, or are you a hypocrite? Is your just blame whitey theory working for you?

I still believe in Orange Man Drumpf.

I don’t blame him tbh. The amount of shit he had to go through since he first ran really hurts you psychologically.
>being a billionaire
>being President of the USA
>still getting hurt over the slightest of sleights
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This will be the case with many but not with me. I'd rather live in a shithole and be a chad with a GF than Incel in the west.
Alll Chad gets in the Middle-East is a drone. Incels in the West have it better, tbh.

This is a good thing. Making the life less bad to mexican workers. Small victory for us from the third world.
Let’s just let all of South America into North American. I’m sure that will work out great. South America is only a complete shithole full of disease, crime, corruption, violence and lack of infrastructure.

I’m sure none of that cultural mentality will come with them :forcedsmile:

Let’s just let all of South America into North American. I’m sure that will work out great. South America is only a complete shithole full of disease, crime, corruption, violence and lack of infrastructure.

>Implying America is some ultra-safe ultra-peaceful place like Iceland

It's already a crime-infested shithole full of druggies.

Congress doesn't want to fund it.

>Implying America is some ultra-safe ultra-peaceful place like Iceland

It's already a crime-infested shithole full of druggies.
America is a extremely safe by South American standards. 51% of our Homocides are committed by 6.5% of the negro population.

American Homocides per 100,000 population: 6.0

Mexican Homocides per 100,000 population: 19.26

Honduras Homocides per 100,000 population:

Brazil Homocides per 100,000 population:

Columbia Homocides per 100,000 population:

Venezuela Homocides per 100,000 population: 56.33

America is a extremely safe by South American standards. 51% of our Homocides are committed by 6.5% of the negro population.

Low IQ post

>Venezuela
>Honduras
>Mexico
>South America

The absolute state of Cuckmericans. Your lack of geographic knowledge and your level of brainletism never ceases to amuse me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Venezuela
>Honduras
>Mexico
>South America

The absolute state of Cuckmericans. Your lack of geographic knowledge and your level of brainletism never ceases to amuse me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ignore my facts. They are all South America. Americans don’t care about your definitions, anything south of Texas is South of America. That’s because we are the only American country that matters.

Last edited:

At least here we dont have school shooters :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And i dont care friend, you stole Texas and Cali from Mexico, they are in total right to DEMAND right of immigration to Cali, New Mexico and Texas.

Last edited:
Ignore my facts. They are all South America. Americans don’t care about your definitions, anything south of Texas is South of America. That’s because we are the only American country that matters.
1522304403661s.jpg

At least here we dont have school shooters :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

And i dont care friend, you stole Texas and Cali from Mexico, they are in total right to DEMAND right of immigration to Cali, New Mexico and Texas.
We won a war and annexed Texas. By your logic, Moroccan Muslims have a right to immigrate to Spain because 500 years ago they got expelled from Granada.
Truth hurts.

We won a war and annexed Texas. By your logic, Moroccan Muslims have a right to immigrate to Spain because 500 years ago they got expelled from Granada.
You are a imperialist cuck and you won one war in the history, not the entire war that your country makes against all the third world.

You attack us militarily and economically and fuck up our countries, Brasil is fucked up atm because of the pro-imperislit operation Lava-Jato, so some of our citizens (almost all mexicans) go to your country and other first world imperialist countries to try a better life.

They are doing absolutelly nothing wrong and if you want us to stop going to your country, at least try to make the imperialist bourgeoisie of your sick country stop despoiling Latin America.

What's the point in building a wall if in the future we'll be flying with jet packs anyway?

Truth hurts.
America is the home of the gays. I hope this country burns.

Atleast he roasted some feminist thots

boomers on suicide watch

America is the home of the gays. I hope this country burns.
China, Netherlands and Italy have a higher percentage of homosexuals than the US. The ZOG rules here though and tries to convince you that everyone is gay here.

China, Netherlands and Italy have a higher percentage of homosexuals than the US. The ZOG rules here though and tries to convince you that everyone is gay here.
well you seem pretty gay to me...

I don’t blame him tbh. The amount of shit he had to go through since he first ran really hurts you psychologically.
Yes because it is a shit idea. A wall is not stopping immigration. Most Mexican immigrants get here legally through visa but then over stay them and stay here instead of returning.

Oy vey!
America is cancer

This video contradicts the OP's post.

Trump is having quite the crisis on his hands; the Syrian retreat, the judicial outcomes of his personnel's legal cases, the humanitarian outcry over the handling of the Guatemalan caravans...

He needs to double-down on his migration policies or risk losing his electorate, but I think he's going the wrong way about it. If the GOP's policy on curbing green card status over the use of public benefits goes through, he's not only going to piss-off Latinos this time around, but just about every 1st and 2nd generation migrant from all over the world that resides in America - and then I doubt his electorate will be good enough in terms of numbers.

Is he finished? Far from it, but he needs to tread carefully because he ought to know that the Democrats are bidding their time for any possible impeachment process - and I don't think there will be as much resistance as Trump supporters suspects if it happens at the right time. Also, the Democrats either get off their ass and start shining the light on a candidate that'll sweep the primaries and the election, or they'll lose again. Nobody is going to vote for Hillary or Cortez-Ortiz whatever the fuck her name is, and without a good candidate, they're gonna get curb stomped again,

It's over for Trumpcels

Stole? We fought a war for that territory and kicked your sorry mestizo asses, often outnumbered. The only thing you bean niggers have a right to is a bullet in the head
This is a good thing. Making the life less bad to mexican workers. Small victory for us from the third world.
The third world is shitty because of the people that live there. Stay in your own countries if you do not want to get hurt

Last edited:
Oh really??? And who will hurt us??? You, keyboard warrior??? :lul::lul::lul:
Wait until whites no longer see a future for themselves in countries that their ancestors created. That is when the fun will begin

Wait until whites no longer see a future for themselves in countries that their ancestors created. That is when the fun will begin
Their ancestors??? What were you doing in your history classes?? fapping looking at the teachers ass???

Their ancestors??? What were you doing in your history classes?? fapping looking at the teachers ass???
This isn't a negotiation. When a people become downtrodden and lose hope they will lash out, and violently. History shows that I am right

This isn't a negotiation. When a people become downtrodden and lose hope they will lash out, and violently. History shows that I am right
Yes, just like russians, cubans and chineses in their revolutions ;);)

Yes, just like russians, cubans and chineses in their revolutions ;);)
If you want an idea how this is all going to shake down read Dr. Pierce's Turner Diaries. You shitskins have overstayed your welcome

Based general Mattias resigned. I like him, but after reading his resignation letter I guess it is for the best. It is obvious something needs to be done with russia and china, but Trump doesn't want to take the militaristic route. I think many people voted for h im over Hilary because they were tired of the US being drawn out into long and ambiguous af wars. Hilary was pretty eager to use troops to solve any problem.

Trump is having quite the crisis on his hands; the Syrian retreat, the judicial outcomes of his personnel's legal cases, the humanitarian outcry over the handling of the Guatemalan caravans...

He needs to double-down on his migration policies or risk losing his electorate, but I think he's going the wrong way about it. If the GOP's policy on curbing green card status over the use of public benefits goes through, he's not only going to piss-off Latinos this time around, but just about every 1st and 2nd generation migrant from all over the world that resides in America - and then I doubt his electorate will be good enough in terms of numbers.

Is he finished? Far from it, but he needs to tread carefully because he ought to know that the Democrats are bidding their time for any possible impeachment process - and I don't think there will be as much resistance as Trump supporters suspects if it happens at the right time. Also, the Democrats either get off their ass and start shining the light on a candidate that'll sweep the primaries and the election, or they'll lose again. Nobody is going to vote for Hillary or Cortez-Ortiz whatever the fuck her name is, and without a good candidate, they're gonna get curb stomped again,
He has been finished since Mueller took Cohen down. Cohen has been working for Trump for 20 years, he knows every single dirty deal made over that time and now has a 3 year prison sentence himself for financial crimes that he's admitted Trump was complicit in, Mueller has seized every tape from every conversation he's ever had with Trump, and Trump can barely help incriminating himself every time he does an interview. He's utterly screwed tbh, though I agree that if the Dems run Hillary in the next election she would still somehow lose. Ocasio-Cortez would defeat Trump hands down already though, and Bernie would blow him out of the water.

He has been finished since Mueller took Cohen down. Cohen has been working for Trump for 20 years, he knows every single dirty deal made over that time and now has a 3 year prison sentence himself for financial crimes that he's admitted Trump was complicit in, Mueller has seized every tape from every conversation he's ever had with Trump, and Trump can barely help incriminating himself every time he does an interview. He's utterly screwed tbh, though I agree that if the Dems run Hillary in the next election she would still somehow lose. Ocasio-Cortez would defeat Trump hands down already though, and Bernie would blow him out of the water.

This is the reason why Trump is treading very lightly around the case involving Cohen & company; you'd think that the embittered battle to get Kavanaugh past the white line would be enough of an Ace under his sleeve, but even that is unclear as to how much insurance it really is. He's already crossing into Warren G. Harding levels of political scandals and he might just be a bit weary of what would happen to his assets and his family's assets if court procedures start to pop-up against them after his tenure.

I have zero faith in any sort of popularity ratings or presidential forecasts regarding any of the possible Democratic candidates at this stage; as should a lot of Americans (that's my guess - I'm not American myself). I'm not sure they'd have an easy ride with Cortez due to her risqué policy ideas and ethnic considerations - a progressive of Puerto Rican descent right after Trump? I don't think so. Not to mention that most of the country does not see eye to eye with the way the politics and administration of New York relate to the rest of the states. Hillary's & Bernie's support bases are in shambles, and without a concrete political opposition the Democrats may just lose again.

This is the reason why Trump is treading very lightly around the case involving Cohen & company; you'd think that the embittered battle to get Kavanaugh past the white line would be enough of an Ace under his sleeve, but even that is unclear as to how much insurance it really is. He's already crossing into Warren G. Harding levels of political scandals and he might just be a bit weary of what would happen to his assets and his family's assets if court procedures start to pop-up against them after his tenure.

I have zero faith in any sort of popularity ratings or presidential forecasts regarding any of the possible Democratic candidates at this stage; as should a lot of Americans (that's my guess - I'm not American myself). I'm not sure they'd have an easy ride with Cortez due to her risqué policy ideas and ethnic considerations - a progressive of Puerto Rican descent right after Trump? I don't think so. Not to mention that most of the country does not see eye to eye with the way the politics and administration of New York relate to the rest of the states. Hillary's & Bernie's support bases are in shambles, and without a concrete political opposition the Democrats may just lose again.
It’s possible, though I don’t think Bernie’s support base is in Shambles, the progressive wing of the Democratic Party and the party itself are very much two different entities with different motivations. The fact of the matter is that policies of the progressive left like Medicare for all and ending foreign wars are massively popular even amongst the working class republican base, the fact Bernie runs on these issues overshadows most of the contention he and they may have over social issues, and he is surprisingly popular with the working class across the Rust Belt for this reason. As the RB is where Hillary ultimately lost the election (because she had previously exported all of their jobs abroad through NAFTA) I very much predict a Bernie landslide if he runs as I can’t see him losing any blue states that Hillary won and there is every chance that he would take the RB states from Trump which would tip the balance far in his favour.

Looks like Trump may not be as fucked as I thought he would be:

Let's see what happens.