Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump 2020

Trump.gif

Trump is a Zionist puppet but at least hes entertaining.

Trump. A pharaoh even MORE foolish than his predecessor. He believes that he can fight fire with fire. This mentality is why mass killing operation are carried out by the Dawlah (may Allah honor it) in the lands of the transgressors.

opsec said:
Trump. A pharaoh even MORE foolish than his predecessor. He believes that he can fight fire with fire. This mentality is why mass killing operation are carried out by the Dawlah (may Allah honor it) in the lands of the transgressors.

shut up you 70 iq sand nigger

I believe Melania is cucking Trump while he is presidentceling in the oval office. Remember, she married him because he is a betacuck

MubarakTheCoper said:
I believe Melania is cucking Trump while he is presidentceling  in the oval office. Remember, she married him because he is a betacuck

Trump is attractive though, he just aged poorly. Compared to other men his age he's still chad. No presidents are ever ugly.

le trump

Attachments

• 14805544423.jpg
    14805544423.jpg
    925.5 KB · Views: 297
Machiavelli said:
shut up you 70 iq sand nigger

I just want him elected so he can get America nuked.

KV- said:
Trump is attractive though, he just aged poorly. Compared to other men his age he's still chad. No presidents are ever ugly.

trump%2Bno%2Bchin%2Bneck.jpg[size=xx-large]

Drumpf forever.

retarded_dumbshit said:

OYYYY VEYYY LOOK WHAT WE FOUND HERE GOY

Danny Zucker was born into a JEWISH FAMILY
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Zuker#cite_note-1

stop it with the gas lighting you shabbos goy

Machiavelli said:
OYYYY VEYYY LOOK WHAT WE FOUND HERE GOY

>disregards the content of my reply, basically replies "jews did this"

are you serious? lmao.

Kointo said:

I just want him elected so he can get America nuked.

I wish a nuclear war would instantaneously extirpate all biological life in the Khaleej.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>disregards the content of my reply, basically replies "jews did this"

are you serious? lmao.

Are you seriously trying to argue by using a kike as a basis of your argument?

I already know the response is going to be a mix of neoliberalism and zionism, as well as hating on white America 

You are either a kike or a shabbos goy 

its a shame a person with your political views is a mod

fucking oven dodger

Machiavelli said:

I already know the response is going to be a mix of neoliberalism and zionism, as well as hating on white America 

fucking oven dodger

what. you must be trolling.

the file i attached shows how big a manchild trump is. he literally acts like a middleschool bully. he is unable to form a coherent argument and instead resorts to name calling, referring to his opposition as "lightweight", "a total loser", "pathetic and easy", "moron", etc. this is no different than IT disregarding all our arguments and calling us pathetic virgins or whatever it is they say about us whenever one of us decides to confront them using logic.

Machiavelli said:

fucking oven dodger

This is why people go to the left

retarded_dumbshit said:
what. you must be trolling.

the file i attached shows how big a manchild trump is. he literally acts like a middleschool bully. he is unable to form a coherent argument and instead resorts to name calling, referring to his opposition as "lightweight", "a total loser", "pathetic and easy", "moron", etc. this is no different than IT disregarding all our arguments and calling us pathetic virgins or whatever it is they say about us whenever one of us decides to confront them using logic.

GAS LIGHTING 

You must not know Machiavelli 

"The vulgar crowd is always taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of vulgar"

Hes smart enough to turn 1 million into 4 billion

from real estate mogul to president 

He knows literally no one but autists and bored journalists or GAS LIGHTERS LIKE YOU care about "coherent arguments" on fucking twitter

fucking retard

KV- said:
This is why people go to the left

Shabbos Goy or Kike

Which one Gas Lighter?

i support trump because he goes ham on muslims and Islam..I hope to God he wins a second term.

Machiavelli said:
GAS LIGHTING 

"The vulgar crowd is always taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of vulgar"

Hes smart enough to turn 1 million into 4 billion

from real estate mogul to president 

He knows literally no one but autists and bored journalists or GAS LIGHTERS LIKE YOU care about "coherent arguments" on fucking twitter

fucking retard

>Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

where did I lie or misdirect? it is a fact that trump acts in a very immature way, as is evident in his twitter account.

i dont think ill respond to you if you choose to reply to me, you seem to be too illogical to have a discussion with. this, of course, means that you will automatically choose to believe you won this little argument. that's fine.

jamho22 said:
i support trump because he goes ham on muslims and Islam..I hope to God he wins a second term.

Executive Order 13769 lasted less than 2 months and Trump's anti-Muslim rhetoric was designed to manipulate the xenophobic masses in order to secure his presidency. He's still doing massive arms deals with terrorist states like Saudi Arabia but his fans are too dogmatically attached to his persona to critically analyze his business deals.

Ideally, there should be more stringent immigration control that limits incoming Muslim expatriates as well as increased surveillance of Muslim communities and masjids in the Occident. We might even have to start promulgating a deportation program but I doubt it would eventuate.

There should be an Occidental resistance movement against Islam that isn't predicated on populism, xenophobia, or bias towards a particular political orientation.

Trump has been influenced too much by Zio Jews lately, but I would still choose him over any other Republican/Democrat.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, hoping to make them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, it attempts to destabilize the target and delegitimize the target's belief.

where did I lie or misdirect? it is a fact that trump acts in a very immature way, as is evident in his twitter account.

i dont think ill respond to you if you choose to reply to me, you seem to be too illogical to have a discussion with. this, of course, means that you will automatically choose to believe you won this little argument. that's fine.

MISDIECTION AND DENIAL

whatever, I didn't expect any better from someone who thinks jews are good people

retarded_dumbshit said:

You need to get redpilled on the Jews, man.

I don't even care who is president. Even if it was kanye west. Doesn't make much difference in my life or yours.

Machiavelli said:
MISDIECTION AND DENIAL

whatever, I didn't expect any better from someone who thinks jews are good people

Kikes have pushed for sexual freedom in females. They are the reason why they see it as perfectly okay to fuck chads in their prime and screw up a rich guy during marriage. We had them in control back then.

I don't support the two-party system. I vote democrat to protect my interests, but the election night meltdown was entertaining as fuck.

I'll vote for the first candidate that realizes "Rust Belt" is derogatory term.

Blackpill101 said:
Kikes have pushed for sexual freedom in females. They are the reason why they see it as perfectly okay to fuck chads in their prime and screw up a rich guy during marriage. We had them in control back then.

exactly

this retard mod still thinks jews are good

Machiavelli said:
exactly

What was caused by Jews in America was also caused by Jews in 1920s Germany. Sexual degeneracy, war profiteering, private banking, bribing of politicians, media manipulation, Communist/Marxist beliefs, etc.

Machiavelli said:
exactly

lmao when did i mention jews? even if we were to assume that jews are the biggest evil humanity has experienced, how does that negate the fact that trump acted like a manchild in the file i attached?

let me throw a guess; trump knows jews are evil, so he decided to "troll" that twitter jew. even if that were the case, it's still a retarded move, because non-jews look at trump's behaviour and come to the conclusion that i've come to, that he is a manchild.

retarded_dumbshit said:
lmao when did i mention jews? even if jews are the biggest evil humanity has experienced, how does that negate the fact that trump acted like a manchild in the file i attached?

let me throw a guess; trump knows jews are evil, so he decided to "troll" that twitter jew. even if that were the case, it's still a retarded move, because non-jews look at trump's behaviour and come to the conclusion that i've come to, that he is a manchild.

He is the president 

You're the moderator of a forum for virgins

Machiavelli said:
He is the president 

You're the moderator of a forum for virgins

and ive come to realise that you are quite low iq. cheers bud.

A Good Friend said:
I don't support the two-party system. I vote democrat to protect my interests, but the election night meltdown was entertaining as fuck.

I'll vote for the first candidate that realizes "Rust Belt" is derogatory term.

Yeah, it's a shit system obviously. People who are loyal to one party will pretty much always vote for the person in the party that they are an adherent to.

retarded_dumbshit said:
and ive come to realise that you are quite low iq. cheers bud.

cognitive dissonance at its finest 

your magnum opus is moderating an obscure forum for virgins

Machiavelli said:
cognitive dissonance at its finest 

your magnum opus is moderating an obscure forum for virgins

True fascism or monarchism is all the hope we have to reverse the effects of sexual degeneracy and feminism. Democracy has failed us.

Blackpill101 said:
True fascism or monarchism is all the hope we have to reverse the effects of sexual degeneracy and feminism. Democracy has failed us.

enlightened absolutism is the best form of government

Machiavelli said:
enlightened absolutism is the best form of government

Anything but "muh people's freedoms" and "muh democracy" will do.

Trump despite all his flaws will probably win re-election. Some of the worst of what has been going on in DC is yet to break. Failed impeachment attempts will only strengthen his position.

Machiavelli said:

qV40K_s-200x150.gif

I hope the world ends before then.

commander_zoidberg said:
Trump despite all his flaws will probably win re-election. Some of the worst of what has been going on in DC is yet to break. Failed impeachment attempts will only strengthen his position.

Sadly, I totally agree. I think it's going to have more to do with rich democrats getting richer through his policies.

idk, me and @KyloRen went back and forth on it, but I've seen it happen. The wealthy left will protest him on the streets and vote for him in the booth when their assets appreciate.

I'd say the middle class is on it's own, but it's actually fucking dead

A Good Friend said:
Sadly, I totally agree. I think it's going to have more to do with rich democrats getting richer through his policies.

idk, me and @KyloRen went back and forth on it, but I've seen it happen. The wealthy left will protest him on the streets and vote for him in the booth when their assets appreciate.  

The biggest indicator is the 2018 House and Senate elections. If Dems hold onto their seats (MO, IN, FL are the most precarious Senate seats) and take other "toss-ups" like NM and AZ, then those are good signs that Trump will not be re-elected.

KyloRen said:
A Good Friend said:
The biggest indicator is the 2018 House and Senate elections. If Dems hold onto their seats (MO, IN, FL are the most precarious Senate seats) and take other "toss-ups" like NM and AZ, then those are good signs that Trump will not be re-elected.

I see 2004 happening all over again. You really do see shit repeat the longer you live. Fuck.

I don't give a fuck. Politicians are all full of shit anyway.