Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUMP 2020

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Trump lost, almost 100% of the mail in ballots are "magically" Biden. Supreme Court won't do shit they're pussies

trump is cool

I dont pray for anything of the flesh srry bro

Trump has Penny, he is losing Wis by less than 10 thousand votes, losing NV by like 20 thousand. Its in the bag for Trump unless dems vote fraud
THEY’RE FRAUDING IT.
100K VOTES “FOUND” NOT A SINGLE ONE FOR TRUMP

TRUMP BETTER STAY HIS ASS IN THAT WHITE HOUSE

THEY’RE FRAUDING IT.

Austin already blue, entire Texas soon to follow. Your next governor will probably be a black or latino tranny, where will you go :feelshaha:

Austin already blue, entire Texas soon to follow. Your next governor will probably be a black or latino tranny, where will you go :feelshaha:
In Illinois, my state, the governor is literally a Jewish billionaire and his sibling is a Jewish tranny. "She" got married a few days ago to a lesbian :feelskek:

You have the worst possible theology ngl
"One generation passes away, and another generation comes; But the earth abides forever."
Why pray for something that will eventually perish? In 200 years no one will know Trumps name
God is not a tool for fleshly desires I strengthen my spirit not my resume

"One generation passes away, and another generation comes; But the earth abides forever."
Why pray for something that will eventually perish? In 200 years no one will know Trumps name
God is not a tool for fleshly desires I strengthen my spirit not my resume
Such a shitty life-denying theology.

Such a shitty life-denying theology.
Your flesh is meant to fail you, why worship it
"He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it" - Jesus Himself (lol such a bad life denying thing right)

Your flesh is meant to fail you, why worship it
"He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it" - Jesus Himself (lol such a bad life denying thing right)
Your reaction to it is essentially nihilism. You may as well be an atheist at that point.

Your reaction to it is essentially nihilism. You may as well be an atheist at that point.
nihilism: the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and life is about getting right with God Almighty
If I can't get rid of my fleshly impulses how am I supposed to offer my neck in martyrdom for the Lord

nihilism: the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.
Jesus is my Lord and Saviour and life is about getting right with God Almighty

honestly why do you care about nihilism that much? it doesn't matter if some1 believes in it or not

honestly why do you care about nihilism that much? it doesn't matter if some1 believes in it or not
Bc it is a pagan doctrine and will lead you swiftly to the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth

Trump declaring victory in PA even though it's not counted yet. Then he's gonna sue to cut off ballots for the numbers as of yesterday. :feelskek: I bet Supreme Court won't side with him though, they're pretty spineless

Cope dude trump won. He’s got all the battleground states in the bag.
4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

THEY’RE FRAUDING IT.

Every vote must be counted. No one is going to take our democracy away from us, not now, not ever.

4f56588cd246707ec5e4d938d28f8a50.gif

Every vote must be counted. No one is going to take our democracy away from us, not now, not ever.
I’m joe Biden and I approve this message