Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion truman show delusions

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
for as long as i can remember (literally) i would often convince myself that people are watching my every action through my eyes on a screen. it got to the point where i wouldnt do certain things just because i was thinking someone was watching through my eyes. to this day i do this. also i always get freaked out when peoples phones are pointed my direction (i.e. if im walking behind someone with their phone in their back pocket)

another weird delusion i had was when i was in elementary school i had CONVINCED myself there was a group of people stalking me and taking photos of me through my window. if there was a flash of light outside my window id be scared it was someone taking a photo of me, i ended up just keeping my blinds closed at all times

Good idea for a movie to watch. I can empathize with the protagonist. Its not a truthful world.