Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truly over now

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
  1. Can't get a NEETBUXXX on shithole country, they tell me to fuck off and work for the joos
  2. Can't get a job, haven't finished high school and even janitors jobs are exclusively for college graduates and high IQ moggers/ chads and stacies( natural selection due to bullshit economy)
  3. Be me ugly, fat, brown,low IQ, no skills, retarded,old, poor, I am basically an anomaly.
  4. Family hates me because I suck @life and a parasite
  5. KHHV
  6. Never ever had a job opportunity, applied many times and got rejected.
  7. If I ever get a job, chances are, due to my stupidity, I would fuck it up and then I would get fired in less than a day( or even sent to prison for being a retarded incel)
  8. Siblings of quasi-chads have their own families and jobs and they mogged, mog and will mog the living fuck out of me. I remember when I was at school and I was always failing and repeating subjects due to my low grades while my siblings had good grades and qt gfs. They hate me for being a failure and leeching off my senile parents ( I have no other options)
I swear I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ALL, ONCE I FUCKING DIE, YOU ARE COMING WITH ME IN HELL, DISREGARDING WHO YOU FUCKING ARE, I WILL CONDEMN HUMANITY AND MY BLOOD WILL CURSE THIS REALITY, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, YOUR DISPARAGEMENT, YOUR IRRATIONAL HATE TOWARDS ME, YOUR ILL WILL, YOU KEEP CALLING ME A LAZY MEDIOCRE PARASITE.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO FUCKING TAKE BACK AT YOU ONCE I KILL GOD, I WILL BE YOUR ACTUAL ENEMY AND YOU WILL BE YEARNING FOR DEATH, BUT IT WON'T COME, BECAUSE I WILL GIVE YOU AN ETERNAL LIFE OF SUFFERING AND PUNISHMENT.
YOU WILL BE BLEEDING AND THROWING UP YOUR GUTS OUT, BUT DEATH WON'T COME, YOU WILL KILL YOURSELVES BUT NO AMOUNT OF BLOOD WILL EVER RELIEVE YOUR PAIN, THE STREETS WILL FLOOD WITH FLESH, BLOOD AND MAGGOTS, YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU WERE ALREADY DEAD, BUT NOPE IT WILL BE AN ETERNAL LIFE OF SUFFERING

Tldr being truecel on shithole country means a death sentence

i am going to fucking kill EVERYONE

If by any chance you are prompted please summon #Atlas he will bring the punishment to this rotten world

dewit
i'mplanning to dewit as well
i'm 5'5'' ethnic truecel

This feeling relates to latest thread so we’re both angry

That's a lot of bold and capitals

Can't get a NEETBUXXX on shithole country, they tell me to fuck off and work for the joos

I live in supportive housing and on disability money.

Can't get a job, haven't finished high school and even janitors jobs are exclusively for college graduates and high IQ moggers/ chads and stacies( natural selection due to bullshit economy)

I'm unable to work due to ASD.

Be me ugly, fat, brown,low IQ, no skills, retarded,old, poor, I am basically an anomaly.

I am a very dark-skinned Blasian...undesirable Negroid traits in bigoted Western society. I cannot drive.

This is why my oneitis preferred White males over me...I could never match her standards.

Family hates me because I suck @life and a parasite

Meaningless.

Ditto.

On the plus side you have a good taste in music, judging by your username.

Siblings of quasi-chads have their own families and jobs and they mogged, mog and will mog the living fuck out of me. I remember when I was at school and I was always failing and repeating subjects due to my low grades while my siblings had good grades and qt gfs. They hate me for being a failure and leeching off my senile parents ( I have no other options)

My cousins and half-cousins have all enjoyed several romantic relationships. I was always unable to obtain one.