Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truly over for blackcels, new JBW animation from Netflix

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Once again women ask for representation so they get a black little girl, and guess who they pair her with?

A white chad​

"blablablalblalba the trailer has been out for months" don't care faggot I don't watch jewflix this shit just popped up in the jewtube algorithm​

which movie is this

They took ricewhores and now the focus on sheboons

Every race has its own chad but some races have higher smv man.

I remember watching this movie and thinking how a sheboon during that time would be treated like shit and how woke Hollywood has become

who the fuck would watch this kikery

Chad with black loli slave? Sounds based to me.

Chad with black loli slave? Sounds based to me.
CHAD CAN NEVER BE BASED GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING TO BE BORN WITH THIS PRIVILEGE

FUCK THIS WHITEWORSHIPPING CUMSKIN AUTIST MOVIE

CHAD CAN NEVER BE BASED GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL HE DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING TO BE BORN WITH THIS PRIVILEGE

No it's so based and cool that chad is having sex and not me! I wish I could watch chad having sex!

Once again women ask for representation so they get a black little girl, and guess who they pair her with?

View attachment 672665

A white chad​

"blablablalblalba the trailer has been out for months" don't care faggot I don't watch jewflix this shit just popped up in the jewtube algorithm​

Ok GrAY

Niggers are still fucking and impregnating more mayowhores than other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back