Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecels will never understand the pain of failed normies.

D

Draconian Times

-
So close, yet so distant. Truecels never experienced any kind of relationship with women, hence their complete disconnection with them.

For failed normies, however, it is a sad existence knowing that they were so close to achieving glory and escaping involuntary celibacy, but something in their lives spiraled out of control and they got here.

At least truecels were meant to fail, so they never had to try; failed normies had a chance, a scintilla of hope, but it was not enough.

i have to write my failed normie shit soneday

Man, the blackpill probably is the best cure for LTN and Normies in general. At least they can moneymaxx despite their looks and cope comfortably while knowing that marriage will only drain them, since, we know..., women still want to be railed by your average Chad.

I dont care, normfags can go neck themselves

Call it cope, but I think failed normies stuck in unhappy relationships are the worst off of all.

Call it cope, but I think failed normies stuck in unhappy relationships are the worst off of all.
No, because they still get positive experiences.

Imagine everything is always negative and there is no way it will ever get better, that's the reality for a truecel.

No, because they still get positive experiences.

Imagine everything is always negative and there is no way it will ever get better, that's the reality for a truecel.
I still believe that it is better to be alone than to suffer knowing that sooner or later a woman will divorcerape you. Kinda, most LTNs and normies end up getting married because of the pressures of a woman.

And even more so in the United States, with children and so on. Absolute madness; getting married is crazy for a normie.

I still believe that it is better to be alone than to suffer knowing that sooner or later a woman will divorcerape you. Kinda, most LTNs and normies end up getting married because of the pressures of a woman.

And even more so in the United States, with children and so on. Absolute madness; getting married is crazy for a normie.
It's over. Society needs a complete restart.

It's over. Society needs a complete restart.
It is a biological problem. Returning to patriarchal slavery is not possible; supremacist pigskins want to genocide blacks and ethnicities while their own race increasingly has fewer children and they limit themselves to importing immigrants or empowering ghetto niggers.

Or Islam rises as a world religion and imposes turbosharia, which will not stop being Chads stealing women from incel and normies with polygamy, or a social collapse only patchable with immigrants

It is a biological problem. Returning to patriarchal slavery is not possible; supremacist pigskins want to genocide blacks and ethnicities while their own race increasingly has fewer children and they limit themselves to importing immigrants or empowering ghetto niggers.

Or Islam rises as a world religion and imposes turbosharia, which will not stop being Chads stealing women from incel and normies with polygamy, or a social collapse only patchable with immigrants
The problem is biological, but society was able to control female hypergamy somewhat in the past 10thousand years. The control that societal rules had is now collapsing.

I'm so far gone mentally that I can't figure out whether I'm a failed normie or a truecel whoremaxxer. A lot of the things I remember could be interpreted as delusions but maybe just maybe I had opportunities that I didn't take advantage of because I didn't know any better. Who knows. I truly have no clue at this point but one thing I know for sure and that is I've never had any kind of intimacy outside of paid sex and that reassures me that I have a place in this community.

Ngl I’m truecel but I was a close to a girl once. I messed it up badly and she was my only chance. I miss those days with me & her bro. It’s so fucking brutal knowing how badly I fumbled the bag

The problem is biological, but society was able to control female hypergamy somewhat in the past 10thousand years. The control that societal rules had is now collapsing.
Yes, patriarchy and monogamy It was the way that religions could control female hypergamy by closing the market to 1 man 1 woman. But, I tell you. It is materially impossible to go back unless a debacle occurs. That, or the pigskins correct their mistake of freeing society and women (not gonna happen, most of them are cuckolds).

Ngl I’m truecel but I was a close to a girl once. I messed it up badly and she was my only chance. I miss those days with me & her bro. It’s so fucking brutal knowing how badly I fumbled the bag
No real trucel unless she was your -2 looksmatch.

No real trucel unless she was your -2 looksmatch.
She was def more attractive than me but like she was different. She went after men her looksmatch or lower.

She was def more attractive than me but like she was different. She went after men her looksmatch or lower.
A fucking unicorn. Never saw that in my entire life.

A fucking unicorn. Never saw that in my entire life.
Tbf I’m a senior in HS and this was during 8th grade mainly then I tried simping over her in 10th grade. But it was too late

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back