Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecels who are over 25 years old, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

tayhrdl

tayhrdl

NEET
★★
I'm only alive because i don't wanna hurt my parents and i watch youtube videos all day which helps me escape reality.

The amount of effort necessary is too much.

Madication is working

Combination of not wanting to hurt the family that gives a damn about me but its more so survival instinct being a bitch.

Combination of not wanting to hurt the family that gives a damn about me but its more so survival instinct being a bitch.

This in addition to a fear of doing it wrong and becoming a vegetable

I'll probably sui as a last resort when life becomes too unberable

I'm coping hard as we speak, but the rope could be near. Also my mom would be devastated if I killed myself and she's the only person I care about. She already lost my brother recently and if I died too she wouldn't recover.

Last edited:
Lack of firearm (Europeancel) . What's so difficult for you americancels about pulling a trigger? Just.flex.one.digit.

There are some good video games I haven't played yet

Lack of firearm (Europeancel) . What's so difficult for you americancels about pulling a trigger? Just.flex.one.digit.

What's so difficult about tying a couple knots?

If you are still alive nature wants you to be alive. Suicide is unnatural. No animal commits suicide.

If you are still alive nature wants you to be alive. Suicide is unnatural. No animal commits suicide.
No animals have to deal with feminism, superficial empowerment and tinder either.

The anticipation of feeling excruciating pain once you kick away whatever you're standing on.

You don't need to do it that way, you can just asphyxiate.

I'm only alive because i don't wanna hurt my parents and i watch youtube videos all day which helps me escape reality.

Im almost 28 now and i have thought many times about killing myself. But there are still my parents and my little brother and i don't want to put them through all the shit that comes with suicide. I decided that as long as im young and healthy i will stay alive but when my parents are gone and my health should start to decline badly then i will consider suicide. For now i cope my way through life with videogames, anime, tv shows and books.

There are things I like about life that have nothing to do with women. Mostly games and TV shows and movies and books and food. Oh and I made a game and now I have a bunch of people praising me in reviews which is kinda nice.

There are things I like about life that have nothing to do with women. Mostly games and TV shows and movies and books and food. Oh and I made a game and now I have a bunch of people praising me in reviews which is kinda nice.
What is the name of the game?

I already suffered the worst part, why end now. Your libido goes down during 30s any damn ways. You wont be desiring sex as much.
Wrongo, boyo.

People on here talk big but really there just pussies and they dont actually want to die, if they did they could just easily climb up a high building and jump off head first.

I'm not capable of doing so.

i'll probably rope long before I hit 25

I am gonna do it at like 40 imo id nothing changes. No point in sticking around. Life is already shit noe I can only imagine how worse can it get.

I've tried... a couple of times... it's easier said than done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back