Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecels must never rope

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Note how I don't say "incel" because a lot of average-looking males identify as incel, even if they had past sexual success. Actual ugly incels, in other words truecels, should never rope even if we have nothing to live for. Our very existence offends females, they would rather we all be dead. This is a fact nobody can deny because they will find reasons to persecute us. We can't even hold small chit chat because it's considered "sexual harassment." Soon even making eye contact will be a criminal offense, for an actual ugly male, anyway. No matter how tough the going gets, truecels must never cave in and never give these females exactly what they want. Instead, we must live and copemaxx to the fullest so that we can keep offending these walking toilets by just existing, by breathing the same air as them. I can't imagine roping and giving them what those soulless creatures want. Don't you get it? They all want us dead. That is why we must stay alive. Let's not give them anything to celebrate. Stay strong my truecel bros.

In other words, be a revolutionary. Fight the injustice. I've heard this argument here before, not just from you. It certainly has its validity. BUT, a truecels life is one of neverending pain from despair and stagnation. How long can they go on without giving in to the rope? Human endurance has its limits.
I know it's been said before, but not everyone seems to understand. Why should your ultimate act of suffering be celebrated across the globe? Because that is ultimately what happens. You leave no mark behind; there is no impact, no societal changes will be made to treat us truecels better. It will only be fireworks. Killing yourself is essentially cucking yourself. Staying alive is what matters and you have a limitless supply of cope to get you through this life. You just not need to have your soul drained by this world even though this is really hard to do. But once you get the motivation, nothing can stop you.

Note how I don't say "incel" because a lot of average-looking males identify as incel, even if they had past sexual success. Actual ugly incels, in other words truecels, should never rope even if we have nothing to live for. Our very existence offends females, they would rather we all be dead. This is a fact nobody can deny because they will find reasons to persecute us. We can't even hold small chit chat because it's considered "sexual harassment." Soon even making eye contact will be a criminal offense, for an actual ugly male, anyway. No matter how tough the going gets, truecels must never cave in and never give these females exactly what they want. Instead, we must live and copemaxx to the fullest so that we can keep offending these walking toilets by just existing, by breathing the same air as them. I can't imagine roping and giving them what those soulless creatures want. Don't you get it? They all want us dead. That is why we must stay alive. Let's not give them anything to celebrate. Stay strong my trucel bros.

High IQ thread

This is true, but it's also true society wants us alive so we can pay taxes, so in a way roping would damage chads and foids in the long term even if they don't realize it

Bruh... your thread or post is just a chimical reaction.

Based muzziecel.

. Our very existence offends females, they would rather we all be dead.
Couldn’t of said it better tbh. And Whenever a truecel asks a woman out their ego breaks in half