Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecels are not just "nerds" with nerd friends, they have zero friends and social circle

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I didn't even fit in with nerds, weirdos, geeks... I'm so socially retarded that I'm just invisible... I'm unable to socialize at all, not even with these kind of people... Trucels don't know how to socialize, we don't have friends.. I have always been a loner, a stain at the bottom of the class... I am autistic, introverted and inhibited and I can't even carry on a conversation... for me having a conversation is like being able to speak in a language I don't know... I just can't... I get nervous, it's horrible... it's like "do you like movies?", he says yes, I ask him his favorite movie AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW THE CONVERSATION ANYMORE...[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I could never have friends, not even in elementary school... not in classes, not in jobs, much less in high school or university...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

That’s the life of a truecel
It’s brutal if you are a truecel, like me. No one wants you to be part of their friends-group, soccer club or even religion. People only want handsome friends and partners in their life.

Last edited: