Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
0:30
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1WSIfsKnxw[/video]

Who the fuck decided that subhumans should be born?

incelman said:
Who the fuck decided that subhumans should be born?

In the future, you'll probably be able to determine how good looking/subhuman your baby will be and Stacies will have plenty of abortions until it lands on Chad.

CopingGymcel said:
In the future, you'll probably be able to determine how good looking/subhuman your baby will be and Stacies will have plenty of abortions until it lands on Chad.

That would be nice.No child should be born ugly.

incelman said:
That would be nice.No child should be born ugly.

Would you rather have:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I[/video]

as your child or a functioning subhuman?

Look in the comments for some Suifuel.

CopingGymcel said:
Would you rather have:

as your child or a functioning subhuman?

Look in the comments for some Suifuel.

I would rather not have a child tbh.

incelman said:
I would rather not have a child tbh.

But if let's say Mrs. Lion that you're so obsessed with suddenly wanted to date you, then 2 months into the relationship she demanded to get pregnant and have beautiful lion cubs. It's not always a choice. You have no power as an incel when it comes to potential future relationships.

CopingGymcel said:
But if let's say Mrs. Lion that you're so obsessed with suddenly wanted to date you, then 2 months into the relationship she demanded to get pregnant and have beautiful lion cubs. It's not always a choice. You have no power as an incel when it comes to potential future relationships.

WRONNG. A an incel there ARE NO potential future relationships and it's better to not think about it because you are only hurting yourself with these what if scenarios. Your username does have the word cope after all.

incelman said:
WRONNG. A an incel there ARE NO potential future relationships and it's better to not think about it because you are only hurting yourself with these what if scenarios. Your username does have the word cope after all.

Nobody is 100% incel. 7 billion people, half of those women, one is bound to find you attractive unless you're actually deformed. Now, meeting that person is whole other story, which pretty much means being incel in practice.

WXrVfSV.jpg

This guy is pretty much as incel as it gets if you look at him. Pretty much used as an example of a gymcel. He got a hot gf somehow.

CopingGymcel said:
Nobody is 100% incel. 7 billion people, half of those women, one is bound to find you attractive unless you're actually deformed. Now, meeting that person is whole other story, which pretty much means being incel in practice.

MEN ARE MORE THAN HALF THE EARTH'S POPULATON YOU STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT. Women's preferences overlap so if no girl liked you in high shcool or uni then you ARE 100% incels.

incelman said:
MEN ARE MORE THAN HALF THE EARTH'S POPULATON YOU STUPID IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT. Women's preferences overlap so if no girl liked you in high shcool or uni then you ARE 100% incels.

Ok, I meant to say "about half." Don't be so angry.

CopingGymcel said:
Ok, I meant to say "about half." Don't be so angry.

Your coping is IncelTears tier.