Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel woman dating on MeetMe

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Profile was up only for 4 hours

McB82Pt.png

w5j4WOQxSDmK3Az-kDwIhg.jpeg

jO_fz5k2TQuClr-P8DFlug.jpeg

JOqRpPrZS-uVPX3F_Ahs4Q.jpeg

Thanks for the pic to @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]iiiTeMpeR [/font]https://incels.is/Thread-Humor-HOLY-SHIT-I-FOUND-A-FEMALE-INCEL-YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Even when you think you found a female incel 
You get proven wrong all the time

Those guys aren’t even ugly.

This is what we mean when we say “it’s over for sub-8 men”. Imagine how fucking desperate and thirsty they must be to want to bone that.

MayorOfKekville said:
Those guys aren’t even ugly.

This is what we mean when we say “it’s over for sub-8 men”. Imagine how fucking desperate and thirsty they must be to want to bone that.

I honestly can't even imagine that level of being desperate. I know she MOGS me but like come on.

Now imagine her saying "eww" in her mind every time her looksmatch shows interest in her.

QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

That creature gets attention from normie-looking males while we sit here and suffer. Just fucking L O L

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I honestly can't even imagine that level of being desperate. I know she MOGS me but like come on.

She’s a 2/10 (she gets 2 points for not being obese)
Those guys are between 5 and 7

Yet they still need to go for her. THAT IS THE BEST THEY CAN HOPE FOR.

IT. IS. OVER.

whogivesafucc said:
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif
QONVIyz.gif

That creature gets attention from normie-looking males while we sit here and suffer. Just fucking L O L

O V E R! CHAD OR R O P E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit guys.. You gonna lol at my next experiment

Coming tomorrow.

jesus christ, how low some people can fall

"literally perfection"

Weed said:
Shit guys.. You gonna lol at my next experiment

Coming tomorrow.

call me in the post pls

CHANGE THE PREFIX TO BLACKPILL ASAP. JESUS FUCK WOMEN HAVE IT EASY, I'M FUCKING DONE

I told you bluepilled morons on that other thread and I will tell you here.

It.is MASSIVE COPE to think she is incel or unwanted.

iiiTeMpeR said:
CHANGE THE PREFIX TO BLACKPILL ASAP. JESUS FUCK WOMEN HAVE IT EASY, I'M FUCKING DONE
*Suicide fuel

She's not even that bad. Fakeup and haircut and you'd be fapping over her.

existentialhack said:
She's not even that bad. Fakeup and haircut and you'd be fapping over her.

JFL, if there's something like facial harmony she'd be the epitome of facial dissonance.

modus_coperandi said:
JFL, if there's something like facial harmony she'd be the epitome of facial dissonance.

Face doesn't matter for femoids. She's slim, has nice skin and is young, therefore her body has huge SMV.

If you're looking for a reason why hypergamy is so prevalent in today's society,look no further than these thirsty fucking beta cunts.

Fucking morons.

existentialhack said:
Face doesn't matter for femoids. She's slim, has nice skin and is young, therefore her body has huge SMV.

She does have a nice body considering most western roasties are fucking whales.  Put a bag over her head and fantasize away.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
She does have a nice body considering most western roasties are fucking whales.  Put a bag over her head and fantasize away.

Would fuck her over a fatty any day.

Say it with me

FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL. FEMALES CAN NOT BE INCEL.

SupremeDacis said:
Now imagine her saying "eww" in her mind every time her looksmatch shows interest in her.

this is the real fuck

Reply to every single one of them and say

"You are one of 20 guys that have messaged me, if you don't think it's over, you're retarded. Come join incels.is"

Looks like a dude, tbh.

@kkt6 @iiiTeMpeR too late :C

alsalsk said:
Reply to every single one of them and say

"You are one of 20 guys that have messaged me, if you don't think it's over, you're retarded. Come join incels.is"

Hahahah I will do it just for you.. today...after college.. :3

I was expecting twice as many messages tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
I was expecting twice as many messages tbh.

Me too. Remember the pig experiment? I think it's fake. He said matches started rolling in instantly on POF. POF is not even as active as MeetMe.. Maybe things were even more retarded back then. Also this woman mogs the pig woman.

EDIT: no srsly I am saying it again.. holy fucking shit at my next experiment.. just holy fucking shit

Weed said:
Me too. Remember the pig experiment? I think it's fake. He said matches started rolling in instantly on POF. POF is not even as active as MeetMe.. Maybe things were even more retarded back then. Also this woman mogs the pig woman.

Could have used other pics, then switched or something.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

goddamn... if she mogs you than its truly over

wishiwasbigger said:
goddamn... if she mogs you than its truly over

it's been over for a long time. I've accepted it

1 every hour. Complete suicide fuel.

NekoStance said:
please do one for
Bjx4mJwIcAA-a_P.jpg

Looks photoshopped.

Even she would get laid though. I'd fuck her brains out if I could.

this "truecel woman" is really a tranny from a Russian website(supposedly, idk where, so dont ask)

St.Tropez said:

Yeah but... She probably doesn't get much positive attention from decent or attractive men irl. The internet is full of desperate lonely virgins and dudes that just want a quick piece of ass. 

Quit being such a sperg.

SunnyBunny said:
St.Tropez said:
Yeah but... She probably doesn't get much positive attention from decent or attractive men irl. The internet is full of desperate lonely virgins and dudes that just want a quick piece of ass.
Quit being such a sperg.
Oh the poor thing isnt getting Chadlites she deserves.
So sad.

lmao somebody post that pig woman getting matches. women can't be incels

"females can b alon 2 gais!!!"