Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel traits: very tiny but a little wide nose, oval head, brown eyes, under 5'8 and a dark hair

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
If you have these features , you are a truecel unworthy of love and affection because Mother nature decided to cuck you.

rounded head, small skull, big eyes, small, button nose, baby face, 5'4

This reads like something an IT user who is larping would post
Water thread, you just listed like 60% of the male population, 6/10 rabebait

This reads like something an IT user who is larping would post
Water thread, you just listed like 60% of the male population, 6/10 rabebait

ummmwhatthesigma

Greycel​

JoinedJun 18, 2024Posts89

ummmwhatthesigma

Greycel​

JoinedJun 18, 2024Posts89
JFL I fucking knew you would post this shit, just admit your thread is absolute sewer-tier, you just want to feel good about being an "A10 Aryan chadcel" or some shit

JFL I fucking knew you would post this shit, just admit your thread is absolute sewer-tier, you just want to feel good about being an "A10 Aryan chadcel" or some shit
u are a graycel who joined 6 days ago and already privated his profile and you talk trash about my threads. Also I don't really lurk on IT and I have no idea how they write perhaps you are some infiltroon or a cuck yourself who studied their behavior and interacted with them.

Fortunately you are not all that "private" as you may think you are since I can still see everything you post and it smells like an infiltroon.

Fortunately you are not all that "private" as you may think you are since I can still see everything you post and it smells like an infiltroon.
Looks like someone got buthurt because some random insulted their thread which is objectively water :lul:

(exc 5'8) You listed 4 characteristics which most people have, which are "inferior", but are not falios and called them "trucel traits", now explain to me how this thread isn't the most surface level, water post on this site

Looks like someone got buthurt because some random insulted their thread which is objectively water :lul:

(exc 5'8) You listed 4 characteristics which most people have, which are "inferior", but atr not falios and called them "trucel traits", now explain to me how this thread isn't the most surface level, water post on this site
maybe I don't feel like posting long threads explaining something and proving a point. I don't give a shit whether something is water or not I feel like posting it so I will post it , you are not the person to tell me what to post especially with your join date and suspicious behavior of an infiltrator.

I have enough threads that prove a point, I've been already appreciated by members on here for my threads what about you ?

I suggest you start posting high IQ non-water threads , so people get to know you. If you don't do that and keep spamming threads with useless low iq replies we will all remember you as the infiltroon who got banned within 3 months period time or even less.

You are the butthurt person here since I am relaxing right now enjoying writing this on my expensive mechanical keyboard meanwhile you are trying your hardest to get as much attention as possible the bad thing about that however is that retarded spergs like you get off to negative attention.

If you have these features , you are a truecel unworthy of love and affection because Mother nature decided to cuck you.
Is that you?