Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill truecel trait: You've never been rejected by a girl because her disgust or disinterest was apparently and flirting would have been pointless anyway.

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
I have never been in a situation that suggested I might have any realistic chance other than receiving rejection or humiliation. There were no “signals” whatsoever. Because of my age, I consider it impossible that I could have misinterpreted things. I'm 31 and over time I would certainly have noticed if one of the women I've ever spoken to had behaved differently towards me than the others. The course of the conversation was always identical. It doesn't matter whether the conversations were professional or private. Of course it can't be quantified or measured on a scale, but the dislike was very noticeable. At least for me.

it's so ovER

I never recieved any "signals" either. My parents cope and say "muh they sent you signals, you just never noticed" which clearly is a fucking lie. And it's likely good you never asked out girls as it just makes you become an even more social outcast. I asked out almost every girl at work and I lost all respect from everyone there because of it. Asking out women just boosts women's egos and destroy men's egos.

I remember in high school there was this girl I really liked, and one day when school was about to let out, we all moved to spend the rest of the day in a different classroom just prior to dismissal. There was only standing room and it was pretty cramped, and I coincidentally was standing right next to this girl. As soon as she noticed me standing close to her, she walked away to go stand on the other side of the tall normie she was standing next to. Absolutely brutal. I had spent the past 2 months thinking of this girl every minute of my life. And just my presence was enough to disgust her. That day I went home and silently cried for an hour. (Yeah i know crying over a foid is cucked but I was 15 year old bluepiller at the time)

She wasn't even a stacy or anything, she was AT MOST a straight up 4/10 with makeup on. Honeslty idek why I was so attracted to her lmao

So yeah it's always been pretty apparent that foids do not want to be around me, so I've never flirted or made any approaches.

Last edited:
I remember in high school there was this girl I really liked, and one day when school was about to let out, we all moved to spend the rest of the day in a different classroom just prior to dismissal. There was only standing room and it was pretty cramped, and I coincidentally was standing right next to this girl. As soon as she noticed me standing close to her, she walked away to go stand on the other side of the tall normie she was standing next to. Absolutely brutal. I had spent the past 2 months thinking of this girl every minute of my life. And just my presence was enough to disgust her. That day I went home and silently cried for an hour. (Yeah i know crying over a foid is cucked but I was 15 year old bluepiller at the time)

She wasn't even a stacy or anything, she was AT MOST a straight up 4/10 with makeup on. Honeslty idek why I was so attracted to her lmao

So yeah it's always been pretty apparent that foids do not want to be around me, so I've never flirted or made any approaches.
Brutal story.

fucking brutal

this is why i see all women as sex toys now. I legit just feel an aggressive urge to rapemax without conversing at all when i see an attractive girl

Awalt

A

A similar thing happened to me, absolutely brootal

Yep, I've had some girls scream and run away from me when I was in high school. At least I nevER had any doubts, they made it vERy clear to me that it nevER began.

You know it’s over when u get those disgusting looks from women

relatable and I get called a high inhib pussy here for already being a social outcast

Resonates big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back