Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you're wageslaving on a night shift

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
Night shift wageslavery is literally the most truecel job you can do. Driving to and from, there is literally nobody out. I always speed because nobody is there to stop me. The night shift jobs are all warehouse type shit where you don't have to interact with anyone and just grind. I feel I am more truecel than retail and fast food wageslaves because they have to talk to people which is a normie trait. Then when I go home I sleep during most of the day when all the normies are out doing shit. :feelscomfy:

I quit my nightshift job last week. NEET life feels so good :feelsohh:

Never began for wagies. Jfl at you if you haven’t taken the NEET pill

lucky. I was NEETing before I got this job.
How long do you plan on staying? I personally saved up about 30k which is enough to carry me through the rest of college without working.

Summer break? I guess I'm temporary NEET?
LMAO I said that I was NEETing it out during the summer on wizchan once and it became a huge meme

What about the chad bartender working at a nightclub?:feelsLSD:

What about the chad bartender working at a nightclub?:feelsLSD:
Sounds like pure concentrated suifuel. Imagine seeing all the drunk and horny sluts making out with chads on the dance floor, going into bathrooms to get creampied by some guy she met 5 mins ago.

Night shift wageslavery is literally the most truecel job you can do. Driving to and from, there is literally nobody out. I always speed because nobody is there to stop me. The night shift jobs are all warehouse type shit where you don't have to interact with anyone and just grind. I feel I am more truecel than retail and fast food wageslaves because they have to talk to people which is a normie trait. Then when I go home I sleep during most of the day when all the normies are out doing shit. :feelscomfy:
this is legit. grats . i hope they give you a raise too . :feelsaww:

big truth. Although here in my area the cops are active at night so speeding not possible. Also many mexicans party like every other weekend or some shit and so fuckers walking around at night :reeeeee: