Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you're studying online

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I got left business school after 2 years, since 2020 I'm doing online study degrees (99% self-study) and half-NEETing at home (I get a small disability-insurance allowance and earn money bc I do household stuff)

True, most of the things I learned were learnt at home rather than at a professional learning institution

True, most of the things I learned were learnt at home rather than at a professional learning institution
Same. I have learnt more on the internet and irl than from any schooling institution

Same. I have learnt more on the internet and irl than from any schooling institution
I am doing a degree, just from home. I feel lonely and abnormal but considering my circumstances it's better than going in person expect that this year I don't really have a summer vacation unfortunately

Same. I don't want to interact with Normies. It gets lonely sometimes, but I prefer this.

I am doing a degree, just from home. I feel lonely and abnormal but considering my circumstances it's better than going in person expect that this year I don't really have a summer vacation unfortunately
I did online school when the plandemic hit and after that for half of my sophomore, junior and senior year of high school. i don't regret it since high school isn't necessary to go to when it comes to learning actual useful stuff in America

I did online school when the plandemic hit and after that for half of my sophomore, junior and senior year of high school. i don't regret it since high school isn't necessary to go to when it comes to learning actual useful stuff in America
Yeah man I agree, I'm 27 so idk maybe it's even weirder in my case bc I dropped out before

yea definitely it may become more normal to have an online degree nowadays though
I was homeschool after I flunked 9th grade. I have been doing everything online ever since. Being Non nt and ethnic sucks, because, everyone treats you like you did something very wrong.

I was homeschool after I flunked 9th grade. I have been doing everything online ever since. Being Non nt and ethnic sucks, because, everyone treats you like you did something very wrong.
:yes: