Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you're never approached by pan-handlers and beggers

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Hobos just automatically assume you're broke and a low tier subhuman, they can't fathom you'd have any money so they don't bother even approaching you.

fakecel trait: youre the panhandler

poor people are already subhumans where i live so ofc they might ask the help of another subhuman

People don't see me as a coherent grownup, probably see me as a retard.

yeah i've never been approached by a bum. i'm pretty sure a couple thought i was homeless a couple years ago. they randomly asked me if i needed to warm up in their car and if i needed a ride somewhere.

Not true for me.

I seem to attract these human parasites. I used to ride the subway and beggars were particularly aggressive and stubborn with me, or I would be the first or only one to be singled out in a group by a panhandler.

I must give off a sucker vibe, idk

Not true for me.

I seem to attract these human parasites. I used to ride the subway and beggars were particularly aggressive and stubborn with me, or I would be the first or only one to be singled out in a group by a panhandler.

What is your race?

I pay them 5$ and after they suck my cock :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

I don't get any leaflets

Not true for me.

I am the same way. Even though I am not well off really in terms of money it just seems like these fuckers think they can shake some money out of me.

The same thing happens with service workers always expecting a fucking tip and stuff trying to scam money out of me even when the service was fucking terrible and they don't deserve it. And nowadays even the cashier at the till asks for tips when they didn't even really serve me at all. Not to mention how due to my subhumanity I have NEVER received a tip from anyone despite having worked 3 service jobs before, even though I'm always polite/helpful/hardworking and basically fucking bend over for the customers 24/7.

ive only been approached when i was in Italy and in spain

I am the same way. Even though I am not well off really in terms of money it just seems like these fuckers think they can shake some money out of me.

The same thing happens with service workers always expecting a fucking tip and stuff trying to scam money out of me even when the service was fucking terrible and they don't deserve it. And nowadays even the cashier at the till asks for tips when they didn't even really serve me at all.
Yes. Regarding tipping, my experiences are similar. I don't tip cashiers and always ignore the tip jar (it's the fucking employers duty to pay them, not mine), but I get dirty looks. I often get the stupid take care of X for doing Y
The few times I've gone to strip clubs, it's similar --- the whores hit me up for tips for simply chatting with them

I honestly don't know what the deal is that beggars harass me and service employees hassle me more than other people for tips

To answer OP's hypothesis: yes, truecels are rarely approached by pandhandlers because they seem like they have no money, but..... homely, unmasculine looking, nerdy guys are often hassled for change & tips the most, because they think we'll cave in easily and won't put up any resistance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back