Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you're extremely unlucky

Doomed4ever

Doomed4ever

Recruit
★★★★
I never used to believe in good/bad luck, refused to believe in luck. Until i noticed a pattern with just how bad my life kept getting. A friend of mine with whom i grew up in school he was an incel like me. Looks actually worse than me and built like a twink with twink like voice. But i recently saw him with his gf, i asked him how he got her. He said he got lucky, that he was reading a book in a library and his gf was looking for the same book and they began chatting. Like wtf, i go to library i can pick up all the books and nothing such shit can ever happen with me. Another friend i have who got into a bike accident, he ended up dating the nurse who applied bandage on him and he wasnt even HTN'ish . Like shit all these people i know they just say "oh i just got lucky" "dont worry u will get lucky one day too" . Thats not all, during my final semester exams in college i left the house early, took a bus and the bus fucking crashed and i had to run to the college. When i went for a job interview , a kid threw up on my shoes. My teeth were yellow, i got them cleaned then i started noticing my face started having horrible breakouts and rashes. Dermatologist diagnosed me with psoriasis and said it cant be fixed but i can reduce the effects and the treatment is expensive. I have good hair genes but my scalp is fucked with psoriasis and i can no longer keep a beard as it gets flaky and itchy asf no matter how much i try to treat it. With a beard i look somewhat decent as i could hide my messed up chin but even that has been taken from me. Then i remember why am i even trying so hard even when my skin was good i never had any luck with foids. I should just let my fate rot me into my impending doom. Even developed more issues and got into more accidents lately, the list is endless. Guess the creator made me for his sitcom which he watches with the angels above and laughs. Luck is real and i have none of it. Some people are indeed just lucky and some of us are just made for tragicomedy

Luck is a social construct to be a good little soy for the jews to get cucked jewish reward.

I went to the library and a woman approached me as well. It was the sexy librarian. She told me she found the book I was looking for. I think she’s into me.

Your teeth were yellow... you got them cleaned and they turned white? What?

Luck is as random as the genetic lottery tbh

no luck for your face

Wait, woman can aproach you?