Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel Trait: Your Sleep Schedule Is Beyond Fucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
It's over when you hear the birds chirping and see the sun coming up.

My sleeps schedule changes two or three times a week :fuk: Really throws me off and makes me unproductive

My sleeps schedule changes two or three times a week :fuk: Really throws me off and makes me unproductive
Ever since I lost my job I've been staying up until like 6 am and then waking up at 12-14:00 :feelsrope:

yes Jews did this

Nope I have set times when I must wake up but I go to sleep whenever I feel tired :feelshehe:
I guess Im now normie or sum :feelsaww:

im sleeping in the morning then oversleeping until literally evening :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::incel::incel:

I remember I’d wake up at 1 am and smoke cig at 2 am , it was very nice calm night

it also the fucking summer, the only time I can play my games is at night, in the day i have fear my pc commits seppuku, fucking summer

I sleep between 10pm to 4 am

What's a sleep schedule?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

True, also after doing some research, I have found overwhelming evidence that the Jews were responsible for the end of the dinosaur period
:lul:tbh users here over blame Jews sometimes :lul:

Very true that inceldom causes a fucked up sleep schedule. However, normies also have horrible sleep schedules due to partying all night and getting bitches

I just don't have a roastie to cuddle with. So my melatonin is nonexistent but cortisol is through the roof :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:lul:tbh users here over blame Jews sometimes :lul:

I agree, but we can’t deny that powerful Jewish families are the ones who control the major central banks in almost every country: rothschilds, rockefellers etc