Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait : Your parents never gave a fuck about your development

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
When you were growing up, your parents didn’t give a flying fuck about you being below 6’0, having a high pitch voice, etc…

my parents just never gave a fuck about me in general.

what did you expect them to do? Ship you off to blackpill academy?

Yep. Infact my mother stopped me from working out when I was young because she thought it would make me violent like my father. She also forced me to be vegetarian from a young age

My rice parents only cared about academics, everything else they didnt care, not even giving enough food @cayden zhang

what did you expect them to do? Ship you off to blackpill academy?
They should care about their sons’ heights and overall development

Divorced parentspill and abusepill fucked my life forever. I blame it for my mental illness and depression
God must hate you. Just imagine being incel + growing up in an abusive household JFL. Life is a fucking comedy btw

Infact my mother stopped me from working out when I was young because she thought it would make me violent like my father. She also forced me to be vegetarian from a young age
Some parents are on a mission to set up their kids to be failures in life

Some parents are on a mission to set up their kids to be failures in life
Only me tho. Right from the day I was born my mothers side of the family commented on how disproportionately my father hated me, my siblings didn’t get beat as severely or frequently. My mother also hatted me too, she said it almost everyday. Then they would purposefully try to make my life harder to “cure my autism”

My siblings grew up in a loving household.

God must hate you. Just imagine being incel + growing up in an abusive household JFL. Life is a fucking comedy btw
That has become very apparent over the years

well they made me take pills all my life basically so they dont care about my brain

The kids of these parents don’t know how good they have it. I would die for this
Same. I wouldn’t be an incel today had my parents cared about my development during puberty.

How did they make your life harder ?
Anything I began to enjoy which they deemed as “autistic” they prevented me from doing. Going for walks? Too autistic, drawing? Too autistic, reading? Too autistic.

Anything I began to enjoy which they deemed as “autistic” they prevented me from doing. Going for walks? Too autistic, drawing? Too autistic, reading? Too autistic.
Damn.Sick people

Why would they gaslight you though ?
Admitting a problems exists opens the door for getting it fixed. Something that requires time, effort and money, all things my parents didn’t have for me

Admitting a problems exists opens the door for getting it fixed. Something that requires time, effort and money, all things my parents didn’t have for me
Amazing tactic by your parents ngl

Amazing tactic by your parents ngl
True but as I got older I realised they did this with their own problems too. My parents are in their 50s now and they have nothing; no friends, no stable mental health, no mortgage paid off, no good car, no career, no achievements. In the chase of ruining my life, they forgot to build their own. Brutal just don’t be born to sub 80 IQ subhuman ethnic monkeys theory.

So who really won in the end? Though I may be incel, I’m grateful for my youth. At 19 I still have a chance at changing my life and fixing things that were neglected. Yet for them, everything is set in stone.