Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: Your mom calls you a retard and ugly

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
Foids really can't help but despise ugly even if they are there own offspring. Got into an argument with my mom today and she instantly starts calling me ugly and retarded, even called me a motherfucker JFL :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . I reflected a little bit today and I remember that my mom started doing this after puberty when I was no longer a kid and cute. Really goes to show just how much foid despise ugly men bro. A face so ugly only a mother a love is COPE.

Foids really can't help but despise ugly even if they are there own offspring. Got into an argument with my mom today and she instantly starts calling me ugly and retarded, even called me a motherfucker JFL :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: . I reflected a little bit today and I remember that my mom started doing this after puberty when I was no longer a kid and cute. Really goes to show just how much foid despise ugly men bro. A face so ugly only a mother a love is COPE.
My mom called me a monster once

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

She either doesn't realise how fucking over it is for me or she is aware and is coping
Deep down she is aware, women have a raider that can pick up on incels, even when I dress good random foids always seem off put by meme, maybe its because women can always sense when men are virgins

My mom and dad cope telling me that i look good. And my mom realls thinks i might have children:lul:
She either doesn't realise how fucking over it is for me or she is aware and is coping

Deep down she is aware, women have a raider that can pick up on incels, even when I dress good random foids always seem off put by meme, maybe its because women can always sense when men are virgins
I doubt they can "sense" it like it's fucking Star Wars but there are definitely signs that a man is unwillingly a virgin

All my family members call me crazy.

I doubt they can "sense" it like it's fucking Star Wars but there are definitely signs that a man is unwillingly a virgin
Yeah probably from subtle things like the way you talk/walk and your confidence. Not having sex by 18 in the west is essentially being a failed male and subhuman

Yeah probably from subtle things like the way you talk/walk and your confidence. Not having sex by 18 in the west is essentially being a failed male and subhuman
Only if you're an ugly dude. If Chad saves up his virginity for religious or other reasons he'll get praised, as always

Only if you're an ugly dude. If Chad saves up his virginity for religious or other reasons he'll get praised, as always
Maybe, but even religious chads smash mad pussy man, I knew guys that were muslim tyrones that fucked white bitches but still wanted a traditional muslim girl for marriage. Its not fucking fair bros

Maybe, but even religious chads smash mad pussy man, I knew guys that were muslim tyrones that fucked white bitches but still wanted a traditional muslim girl for marriage. Its not fucking fair bros
People will never be equal or will ever have equal chances, no matter how often these clowns will try to tell us

This morning my mom ask me sth like "how tf do you lose hair?", making fun of my balding head

This morning my mom ask me sth like "how tf do you lose hair?", making fun of my balding head
Fucking Brootal mang, I might have attacked her is she said that shit to me mang, nothing worse than balding at 24 and having foids mock you for it

Fuck not even my mother called me retarded

they tolerate us when we're children but when we grow up they expect us to become alpha chads but since we have bad genetics and she just fucked us up not grooming us right we are nothing but fucked up so they get angry at us