Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: your 6th grade sister tells her friends that u aren't her brother

A

Afghancel

Greycel
yesterday, my mom told me to pickup my 6th grade sister from her school. So i was like "okay sure, i might get to see 10,11th grade stacies who might be interested in me" and i went to pick my sister up. When i picked my sister up, she made a disgusted face and muttered "ugly", i said "shutup and come". When we were walking back, she was walking 5 feet behind me and acting like she didnt know me. I didn't pay it much attention.

Today, when i was picking her up again from school, i could hear her friends asking her "is he your brother?" and she legit told them "nah, he works at our house". and they laughed. I wanna rope.

I am a truecel.

People say that no matter how much of a saint or truecel you are, your sister will always appreciate you and butter you up. but my own sister discarded me as her brother.

Do you have any adult sisters?

Brutal.
Tough to be an afghancel

Sistercels are fakecels. :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

slap the fuck out of her until she stops bitching

Brutal.
Tough to be an afghancel
hard to be a 5'4 black skinned manlet in Afghanistan with 0 ability to grow beard while you are surrounded with bearded chads and hunter eyes

hard to be a 5'4 black skinned manlet in Afghanistan with 0 ability to grow beard while you are surrounded with bearded chads and hunter eyes
Stop larping, afghanis all look inbred

You live in afghanistan?
I assumed you were an afghan immigrant in a western country

Aren't you the guy who simply refuses to have a normal arranged marriage? :feelsjuice:

I didn't think foids in Afghanistan were allowed to openly have such entitlement and disdain for their male family members, considering the conservative state of it; how are you allowing it to happen? :feelswhat:

Brutal that such discriminatory treatment and hatred of their own subhuman-infested bloodline exists in foids, even so far away and in such a controlling country. :society:

I can recall only one:

Yes. The only adolescent female I've ever truly respected. Even my female cousins have hit and denigrated me because of my autistic traits. I assume she is now paired up with a Latino male.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

Indeed. He is 5'10. Mother is 5'0

Both AA. Mother is much lighter-skinned(Along with the rest of my maternal side) than him and covered in freckles.

Yes. Mother often complained about the ugliness of my father. He is quite dark and primitive-looking.

Yes. My father was a community college dropout(Unable to learn basic concepts) working low-income jobs when I was a child. Mother was only capable of working simple typist/clerk jobs.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

We lived in a duplex and, later, with grandparents. Mother and I relied on state-provided medical transportation.

Yes. Mother suffers from narcolepsy and would grab me if I woke her up by dropping items while fidgeting. This meant being grabbed very forcefully by the neck and having the item repeatedly shoved in my face to demonstrate the embarrassment she would have if someone saw me doing it.

My father would hit me if I didn't get dressed quickly enough. He also told me I was shameful for having so much anxiety.

I'm dyspraxic from Autism; I cannot play sports without difficulty.

Yes...

Admittedly, I engaged in a sort of "partying" as well as a young child. That is, the "party" of visiting my half-cousins from morning until night.

Hours spent fidgeting in corners with a pencil(Dropped repeatedly) as my parents violently argued at home. I'd leave and immediately hear my father's anger after entering the car.

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Aren't you the guy who simply refuses to have a normal arranged marriage? :feelsjuice:
Yeah man, i dont wanna transmit my genes
I didn't think foids in Afghanistan were allowed to openly have such entitlement and disdain for their male family members, considering the conservative state of it; how are you allowing it to happen? :feelswhat:
My father does not allow us siblings to hit each other or he will throw us out of our house
Brutal that such discriminatory treatment and hatred of their own subhuman-infested bloodline exists in foids, even so far away and in such a controlling country. :society:
True man, my own 6'4 chad brother treats me so nicely and always motivates me at gym while my sister hates me

Arranged marriage is not ascension
You would no longer qualify as an "incel"; recall... :society:

It depends; most long term relationships are actually a form of "betabuxxing" i.e. providing resources for a foid in order for her to stay, so it lies on the actual severity of attraction and if the male is being cucked in other ways... :feelshehe:

But yes, generally bankrupting your account for a foid with little to no actual attraction and a high possibility of the foid simply going behind your back to the average mogger, who knows you would be too docile to do anything if it was found out does not exactly sound like a enviable existence; it could be better with foids not yet so induced into hypergamy and moral degeneracy. :feelssus:

yesterday, my mom told me to pickup my 6th grade sister from her school. So i was like "okay sure, i might get to see 10,11th grade stacies who might be interested in me" and i went to pick my sister up. When i picked my sister up, she made a disgusted face and muttered "ugly", i said "shutup and come". When we were walking back, she was walking 5 feet behind me and acting like she didnt know me. I didn't pay it much attention.

Today, when i was picking her up again from school, i could hear her friends asking her "is he your brother?" and she legit told them "nah, he works at our house". and they laughed. I wanna rope.

I am a truecel.

People say that no matter how much of a saint or truecel you are, your sister will always appreciate you and butter you up. but my own sister discarded me as her brother.
brutal

Btw just slap her to discipline her (in Roblox)

Brutal, am personally glad I never had sisters.

brutal. u need leave

Remind her she has the same genetics as you.