Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you wish it's your last sleep when you are about to fall asleep

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★
I like to imagine myself i am dying when i am about to fall asleep, it not only makes me fall asleep faster but also makes me more relaxed. I sometimes dream about roping too it's just so brutal that iam having this kinds of thoughts ngl

In my case, I fear that this will be my last dream and that I will never wake up again.

I used to wish this every night when I was only like 16-19, shit was sad

I'm not afraid of that. It would mean the end of all the suffering.
I wish that would be the case, many people theorize reincarnation is the most possible thing but i just wish it's not, even if i am born chad next life it's not worthed to keep dying and reincarnating as some random being in this shitty world

I used to wish that the life i was living was some terrible dream im going through and whenever i’d fall asleep i would wake up with some cute foid cuddling me

I wish that would be the case, many people theorize reincarnation is the most possible thing but i just wish it's not, even if i am born chad next life it's not worthed to keep dying and reincarnating as some random being in this shitty world
I do not believe in reincarnation at all. I only believe I'll go to heaven and live in eternal happiness if god exists or there will be nothing after death and all the pain will be over

I used to wish that the life i was living was some terrible dream im going through and whenever i’d fall asleep i would wake up with some cute foid cuddling me
Brutal. I often daydream about having a loving gf.

I do not believe in reincarnation at all. I only believe I'll go to heaven and live in eternal happiness if god exists or there will be nothing after death and all the pain will be over
Same, but there's lot of cases that kinda makes reincarnation a possibility which makes me afraid

I am just a coward.
Brutal. I'm a coward in some ways too such as when it comes to talking to women or anyone new for that matter, but being afraid to die naturally or by suicide isn't one of them. After all I've been through, I often times find myself begging to die

Brutal. I'm a coward in some ways too such as when it comes to talking to women or anyone new for that matter, but being afraid to die naturally or by suicide isn't one of them. After all I've been through, I often times find myself begging to die
I'm not afraid of dying, but dying as the process itself. Brutal.

Like what? I think it's very unlikely
Lots of cases happened in india which are well documented, but that aside if parallel universes exists then there's quantam immortality theory too(basically suggests u will wake up in a different universe where u are alive) this things definitely makes me nervous as i don't want them to be true

Lots of cases happened in india which are well documented, but that aside if parallel universes exists then there's quantam immortality theory too(basically suggests u will wake up in a different universe where u are alive) this things definitely makes me nervous as i don't want them to be true
Yeah, I don’t want that to be true either. I doubt it is though, so I’m not too concerned

I'm not afraid of dying, but dying as the process itself. Brutal.
I’m also afraid of dying a painful way. That’s why I hope I either just have a heart attack fast, or kill myself by shooting myself in the head

I like to imagine myself i am dying when i am about to fall asleep, it not only makes me fall asleep faster but also makes me more relaxed. I sometimes dream about roping too it's just so brutal that iam having this kinds of thoughts ngl
Yeah and then for 10 minutes you wish you blew your head off