Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You were an outcast among outcasts

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Brutal life of an Aspie, i never felt like i belong anywhere. I never had a clear social circle in high school, i just used to hang around other social circles, but they wouldnt notice if i was there or if i was not there, it wouldnt have made a difference. I hanged out with 2 other losers but they never really cared about me and they never wrote. I tried befriending some niggers who fled from some West African shithole and while they were nice, they also wouldnt really care if i was not there and they also never wrote me, unless i wrote them first. I also tried hanging out with some other loser group but they also didnt give a shit about me. If you are "only" ugly and/or short but NT, you can still be a part of a social circle most of the times. But when you are that special interest Aspie, then nobody really wants to be associated with you and you will never get to experience. whats its truly like to be part of a friend group.

In college, I was "friends" with a lot of the philosophy nerd people. I knew all of them, was friendly with all of them. They would go to the campus coffee shop and hang out every Saturday morning. For some reason, despite knowing all of them decently, I was never invited. I even asked and they straight up said that one guy in the group was just railroading me and didn't want me to join in.

because the rest of the outcasts are usually the same bluepilled normies. I've always had radical opinions on anything tbh and was a complete nihilist.

I've seen those so-called outcasts, they are literally outcast for the sake of being edgy, real trucels don't have to do anything since everyone disrespects us anyways so it's just natural that we become real outcasts.

NTpill isn't real.

because the rest of the outcasts are usually the same bluepilled normies. I've always had radical opinions on anything tbh and was a complete nihilist.

I've seen those so-called outcasts, they are literally outcast for the sake of being edgy, real trucels don't have to do anything since everyone disrespects us anyways so it's just natural that we become real outcasts.
Mogger pfp

Hung out with other loners at school but we never really talked or met outside of school.
Uni has a more flexible timetable so I didn't bother trying to make friends this time.

99% of outcasts are normes, and as such will fuck you over for more social capital

True as a fellow Autist that was my entire life not even the outcasts wanted to be associated with me so i was left alone

I never felt like I completely belonged anywhere. I mostly hang out with the nerds and other low value males at school who were into video games and such. But during high school it became obvious to me that I had nothing in common with most people. Everyone was obsessed with sex and partying, I mean yeah I cared about women too but I already felt something was wrong with this world and how things worked. I was already black pilled then.

Brutal, reminds me of my school days....
I used to be just like that but time and stress basically forced me to burry these memories. I guess that it's best that I have remembered them, but at the same time I'll probably get depression for like a week.

Thanks for jogging up my memory!