Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait : You were always chosen last by your "friends"

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
When I was around 7-8 years old I had a group of friends and we would go to that football pitch next to a high school to play football. The rules were simple : 2 Captains who choose whom they take in their teams. The most famous, thugmaxxed, statusmaxxed kids always got chosen first and I was always the one getting picked last because I had low-self esteem even as a kid and was too kind to everyone. Sometimes there would be no space for me , so I just watched them play while I stayed on the bench. If by any chance someone chose me that was because they wanted me to play a goalkeeper , because no one else wanted to. Obviously I sucked at it and I was getting yelled at, laughed at and mocked. It was a very toxic "friend" group and everyone there disliked me and used me for my kindness (Also I lived close to that high school at the time and they also used me so that I could bring them water out of my house). Eventually I just stopped going out with them because I couldn't take the bullying anymore and started to self-isolate myself. Normies are brutal and cruel. They are inherently evil yet claim that incels are monsters.

When I was around 7-8 years old I had a group of friends and we would go to that football pitch next to a high school to play football. The rules were simple : 2 Captains who choose whom they take in their teams. The most famous, thugmaxxed, statusmaxxed kids always got chosen first and I was always the one getting picked last because I had low-self esteem even as a kid and was too kind to everyone. Sometimes there would be no space for me , so I just watched them play while I stayed on the bench. If by any chance someone chose me that was because they wanted me to play a goalkeeper , because no one else wanted to. Obviously I sucked at it and I was getting yelled at, laughed at and mocked. It was a very toxic "friend" group and everyone there disliked me and used me for my kindness (Also I lived close to that high school at the time and they also used me so that I could bring them water out of my house). Eventually I just stopped going out with them because I couldn't take the bullying anymore and started to self-isolate myself. Normies are brutal and cruel. They are inherently evil yet claim that incels are monsters.
I was always chosen last, My friend said when i was over at his house he didnt care if i were there or not, We are no longer friends today, I was 14-15

Truecel trait, you have no friends
I only have disability contacts that check up on me, They are usually moggers but theyre job is to make sure im alive or move my body physically atleast once a week, Some of them do like call of duty so i play cod with them too on my PS3, Its not so bad, Its actually a great offer bc afterwards i feel great like i just fullfilled a social need.

I can remove them if i want but there is no need, They have never been bad or mean to me yet.

I have no friends and they all hated me anyway

I was always chosen last, My friend said when i was over at his house he didnt care if i were there or not, We are no longer friends today, I was 14-15
Brutal. Normies have 0 self awareness and do not give a shit that words hurt.

Brutal. Normies have 0 self awareness and do not give a shit that words hurt.
We were playing left4dead2 suddently he switched to minecraft and i was just sitting there all alone, He said then he doesnt care if im there or not, I didnt have minecraft at the moment due to my account was hacked or something, Fucking brutal, I walked home with my HP compaq laptop, Yep it was able to run MW2 and L4D2, Just old af

I never got why they did that at school (force two captains to pick players)

I never got why they did that at school (force two captains to pick players)
First day at school they sat on me like george floyd so i couldnt breathe

I have no friends and they all hated me anyway
My "friends" also hated me but I decided to stay a little bit out of fear of being alone but I realized that having no one is better than getting ridiculed. It was a good decision but it opened the pandora box of me discovering autistic things on the internet which ruined my brain.

My "friends" also hated me but I decided to stay a little bit out of fear of being alone but I realized that having no one is better than getting ridiculed. It was a good decision but it opened the pandora box of me discovering autistic things on the internet which ruined my brain.
Normies ruin my brain even more I cant stand their lack of purpose and conformism

I was always chosen last it was tragic.

Same to me during any group work, particularly PE class. Looming back they were not our friends. They were just people you knew their name. We were forced to interact with them without consent as a part of school.

It wasn't like that before but when I drift away from my friends I was chosen last till they aren't my friends anymore

This still fucking happens as an adult. So often my friends don't really include me in conversations or engage with me in activities, but it seems they just have me there because they need an extra body for whatever it is they're doing

I realized early what I was to them and to all other disgusting NT normies in this world so I spend most my time in my room isolated even as a young teen, sometimes my so called friends would stop by but I told them to leave at the door and to call beforehand since I hated spontaneous visits haha in reality I didn't want them in my home.

The motherfuckers only came to me when they would go out drinking with girls so they would look better next to me, they hung out together as guys without me, sometimes I was invited but only as long as I jestermaxxed, when I stopped doing that I heard "what happened you used to be fun now you're boring".

Things slowly deteriorated from there and I eventually stopped talking to them and have been ghosting them for 6 years now. These were my so called childhood friends, we grew up together and there was a time as kids and early teens we truly were close but as soon as status and sociability was important they stabbed me in the back too many times throughout the years, too many comments and actions to list and explain, they tried reaching out about two years ago either from guilt or to shit on me not sure which but I ignored them.

My "Friends" in the first years of high school were basically my bullies they would humiliated by hitting me infront of everyone un class while I lauged like a idiot, and I was always the punchline of all their jokes. But the worst was when I fondo that they were going out and not a single time they invited me, what a shitty time.

Thank you, Toyotaro-san.

"friends". I don't have any.

I didn't have a problem with my life before puberty, 0 to 8 has probably been my golden years in this life, I was a giga lowinhib god back then.

It all went down quickly from there though, JFL I started balding at 18, :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I never had a chance.

Not only is my appearance garbage, on top of it all I had to be an autist too JFL and a host of other mental issues.

At least my tulpa is still here, not like she's got much of a choice though.

Normies ruin my brain even more I cant stand their lack of purpose and conformism
First day at my new school a group of 8-9 niggers tried to steal my phone, but I held my phone and run but they fucking caught up to me and one of them fucking fly kicked my ass into the floor JFL, that's the day my nigger hatred began. Also in the same day another nigger stole 20 pence from me, which was a lot back then.

However in the very same day, I found a wallet in one of the late classes, I hid it in my backpack, some nigger was looking for it but I didn't say anything, there was few ££ inside, that was a lot, also his personal documents and travel cards which I threw down in the trash JFL.

But, by a fucking unlucky miracle, literally the same nigger whose documents I dumped after school randomly came across me walking home and tried to rob me, the stakes were high because I still had his wallet in my backpack which he didn't know but I'm pretty sure he would fucking kill me if he found it, which might have been the best outcome for me considering what came next in my life JFL.

Anyway, he stole my glasses and made me cry, I was like 11 or 12 then. But he didn't manage to rob my backpack.

That was one eventful day for sure.

I paid a visit to the doctor some months ago, making the mistake of having no choice but to pick a female one.

It was totally non related to my consult, but this whore not only smelled my "depression" from miles away, but had the audacity to "advice me" to look for my old classmates on social media. She just couldn't grasp why they would happily forget I exist. In her "career wahman" mind, she unironically believes everyone somehow has the privilege of at least a few reasonable social bonds to recover from childhood.

She just can't imagine what it means to be irrelevant for everyone without projecting her narcissistic sense of self importance.

Last edited:
This still fucking happens as an adult. So often my friends don't really include me in conversations or engage with me in activities, but it seems they just have me there because they need an extra body for whatever it is they're doing
That was the story of my educational years.

I was the ugly guy that many cliques kept around, I'd do things with them like every few weeks. I was just the guy that tagged along because they needed someone, and I only went because I was told repeatedly that you need friends!

Nerds, jocks, poor city kids, etc... all the same. I was just an NPC.