Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TRUECEL TRAIT : You use DRUGZ alone

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Major coperz will say doing drugz itz a normie thing - whatz so normie about being a depressed incel getting high in the loneliness of their roomz? :blackpill:

High af rn

@Dregster666
@nicokush420
@Mecoja
@SellingGf10k xd

I never used drugs or smoked weed. I associated it with normies who were losers and thought they were cool. (No offense to you though) I'll gladly smoke weed now that i'm in the ldar lifestyle. (Well almost, it's hard going full ldar)

I never used drugs or smoked weed. I associated it with normies who were losers and thought they were cool. (No offense to you though) I'll gladly smoke weed now that i'm in the ldar lifestyle. (Well almost, it's hard going full ldar)
Weed is high tier cope. Just smoke and do your hoBbies alone. :feelsLSD:

I smoke before gymcel or practicing musical instruments

I agree, normies don't have nearly as much need to numb and cope as incels do.

Major coperz will say doing drugz itz a normie thing - whatz so normie about being a depressed incel getting high in the loneliness of their roomz? :blackpill:

High af rn

@Dregster666
@nicokush420
@Mecoja
@SellingGf10k xd
Incredible thread :feelsStudy:

Cope. I knew a handful of people that ended up being junkies and they had richer social lives than I ever did. While I eat clean, work a steady job, engage in physical activity, expand on my hobbies they simply exist, ingest various chemicals and are praised by women and peers for whatever the fuck. There's one guy I know who's a total mess, 22 and already drowning in debt, in and out of rehab. One foid recently jumped his dick, because she wanted to tee hee fix him. He used her as a cock sleeve and piggy bank for a couple of weeks until she found a better chad and gave him the boot.

Cope. I knew a handful of people that ended up being junkies and they had richer social lives than I ever did. While I eat clean, work a steady job, engage in physical activity, expand on my hobbies they simply exist, ingest various chemicals and are praised by women and peers for whatever the fuck. There's one guy I know who's a total mess, 22 and already drowning in debt, in and out of rehab. One foid recently jumped his dick, because she wanted to tee hee fix him. He used her as a cock sleeve and piggy bank for a couple of weeks until she found a better chad and gave him the boot.
Copity copity cope.

I do the same , high all the time. And still lonely and incel. Drugz have nothing to do with it. Itz a general thing, what differs normiez from incelz is the context.

Got better at guitar and gymcelling tho :feelsLSD:

Copity copity cope.

I do the same , high all the time. And still lonely and incel. Drugz have nothing to do with it. Itz a general thing, what differs normiez from incelz is the context.

Got better at guitar and gymcelling tho :feelsLSD:
I didn't say doing drugs is a normie thing, I said that it doesn't make you a loser. I get in and out of weed binges, because it's comfy and makes food taste good. Although it completely fucks up my motivation to do anything so throughout the weekend I focus on guitar playing, gymcelling, car fixing and on weekends I tend to spark up in the evening.

I didn't say doing drugs is a normie thing, I said that it doesn't make you a loser. I get in and out of weed binges, because it's comfy and makes food taste good. Although it completely fucks up my motivation to do anything so throughout the weekend I focus on guitar playing, gymcelling, car fixing and on weekends I tend to spark up in the evening.
High af rn :feelsLSD:

High af rn

Yes, i'm a cocaine addict since 2 years. Never try that trash, incel bros.

Yes, i'm a cocaine addict since 2 years. Never try that trash, incel bros.

You might have good advice

TRUECEL TRAIT : You use DRUGZ alone​

Yes,taking drugs to temporarily ease your pain while being alone in your room and not in public is a truecel trait.

TRUECEL TRAIT: YOU'RE FROM A SHITHOLE AND CAN'T AFFORD TO DO DRUGS

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 23
i cant remember the last time i went 24 hours without smoking weed. if i dont smoke i think i'll literally kill myself :smonk:

Yep i love smoking weed and playing vidya or reading or watching youtube. I use an herbal vape and i also have a dab rig. Not sure why you like using pipes but to each their own

brutal.have you tried rehab or you have no interest?
I don't believe in rehab, and i'm still funtional, but still some days i lost night times for taking that thing.
coke is overhyped trust me it is shittest shit you can flip in front of pc
What drug is better to be in front of pc then ?

TRUECEL TRAIT: You don't have money for drugs or you're have too much social phobia to buy it ones

Yep i love smoking weed and playing vidya or reading or watching youtube. I use an herbal vape and i also have a dab rig. Not sure why you like using pipes but to each their own
I really like feeling the naked taste of the herb (compltely clean my vowl with salt and alcohol) . My pax 3 is ok but it gets boring after a while.
IMG 20220122 133521

I
IMG 20220122 134738
:smonk:
yep, I smoke alone everyday, multiple times a day, currently puffing on some sour, real sticky :smonk:

I've found that taking a rip or two between hobbies or work tasks has given my autistic brain structure and purpose
Trucel af

I did a few times but no good for me so I no rouch

I’ve gotten kinda bored of being high alone. Like im so used to it

Smoking weed is a really good cope tbh. It was the only thing that could relieve my anxiety. I've been smoking multiple times a day since november 2020. But it's been over three weeks since I ran out and I'm feeling like absolute shit. Doesn't help that I don't know anyone in my town and have to go into the city. When I go back I'll pick up an oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back