Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: you type like a normal human being and not zoomerish

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
you dont say "brah :lul::lul: that shit dope af low key no cap fr fr :owo::owo:" you say "wow thats pretty cool"

Wow that's pretty cool

We should bring 90's slang back. Totally tubular dude

lowkey true tbh

Hello I enjoy your AI posts although I'm repulsed by the development of technology myself. Nice content man.
Thanks mate. I never got around to finishing that one after the initial response was so underwhelming, and by now I am out of the loop since I have been focusing more on getting as much done as possible before
AI9

but I'm glad you got something out of it.

Attachments

• Universal_Paperclips_Title_Screen.png
    Universal_Paperclips_Title_Screen.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
Thanks mate. I never got around to finishing that one after the initial response was so underwhelming, and by now I am out of the loop since I have been focusing more on getting as much done as possible before
View attachment 919199
but I'm glad you got something out of it.
No problem, I've been lurking for a while now, and I wanted to show my appreciation to all those whose work I enjoyed reading.

We haven't been niggerfied so far

I'm tired of these low effort corny bisexual threads

It's unwise to make generalizations about all incels by saying each one has this trait mentioned by us.

Inceldom discussed.

Not really.

CF1

Rs324650PIQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back