Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: You Support the Globohomo Agenda!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
this-is-society-in-2012-v0-qu9a3ly99cgb1.jpg

Globohomos have killed 100x more young girls by making them think they are trans than every incel shooter combined, there are 14 year old girls chopping of their tits by the hundred of thousands, being pro globo homo means being anti woman!

Me too sometimes

Jewish moment

Incel shootings are negligible only retards from fringe forums like retarddit care.

Notice how now being anti Israel is normal but these same people are pro "faggotry".

OP is Jewish confirmed

I support mass pollution

Doesn't globohomo lead to more frustrated men?

Because if girls are turning into lesbians and cutting their breasts off, it means their looksmatches will be left alone.

Fuck the lgbtq pedophiles

If you unironically think like this, you are part of the problem.

Because if girls are turning into lesbians and cutting their breasts off, it means their looksmatches will be left alone.

Tell me that you joined the tiny hat club, without telling me that you joined the tiny hat club.

The MTF ratio is higher than FTM (Male To Female: Female To Male) by about 2:1
Wouldn't be surprised if the study is wrong.

being pro globo homo means being anti woman!
It does hurt foids who decide to become FtM troons but it benefits most foids and they are some of the biggest supporters of this degeneracy

Because Jews benefit from Globohomo and Globohomo is actually harmful for incels
Globohomo is more harmful for society as a whole than us

It does hurt foids who decide to become FtM troons but it benefits most foids and they are some of the biggest supporters of this degeneracy
Saying women support something doesn’t mean it benefits them JFL, they supported millions of rapefugees.

Saying women support something doesn’t mean it benefits them JFL, they supported millions of rapefugees.
The rapefugees in question fucked them

The rapefugees in question fucked them
There’s no way you believe they actually like getting gang raped by smelly shitskins

There’s no way you believe they actually like getting gang raped by smelly shitskins
There are literally thousands of videos and photos online that prove exactly that

Mut all ethnics are incels is giga cope

There are literally thousands of videos and photos online that prove exactly that

Mut all ethnics are incels is giga cope

foids who were gangraped in germany newyears 2018/2019 seemed to enjoy it

Gay assessment, I think OP is trying to justify the modern world's degeneracy in terms of faggotry. What a fucking pathetic take. lol