Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Truecel trait: you suck at driving

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Can you drive?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I failed my driver's license 4 times before I got it. I still suck at driving and normies regularly honk at me. It's honestly a miracle I haven't killed myself or anyone else. I used to feel bad about annoying normies on the road but it's kinda funny now when they seethe in traffic

You get better with practice. I used to suck but am okay after more than a decade of experience

I'm 26, KHHV, very ugly and short, driving is the only thing I'm good at. Even my parents knew it was over for me when I was 15 in terms of getting a relationship. Read my newest post. Even my mum wants me to forget the idea of ever getting a gf bc she knows I'll never get one

I won numerous rally tournaments in Russia on my supercharged WRX STI almost 600HP

I don't have my driver license but I know how to drive.

Truecel trait: you don't have a car

I don't drive and will never drive

I work in two cities and drive on average 20 hours a week.

I enjoy the solace and freedom in driving.

Someday hope to CDLmaxx

I don't drive due to anxiety as the actual reason.

I failed my driver's license 4 times before I got it. I still suck at driving and normies regularly honk at me. It's honestly a miracle I haven't killed myself or anyone else. I used to feel bad about annoying normies on the road but it's kinda funny now when they seethe in traffic
driving is cuckoldry

Why is parking so hard?

YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN OVER A BITCH DURING YOUR DRIVING TEST AND BLAMED IT ON THE RETARD ASSESSING YOU ( IN VIDEO GAME )

Aye that’s me

Giga-truecel trail: you never drived in your life.

I suck at everything I'm beyond retarded

It was only hard for like the first year I f learning

not a truecel trait. it's a nigger/immigrant/shitskin trait

I drive without a license

I'm not the best driver but it's good enough I think.

Driverlicensepill also with your height you can't even properly reach the gas pedal brutal

Id say im an average driver but my driving instructor is a dick who has no patience and raises his voice every fucking time i make a mistake

i am actaully a good driver. that's what my boss said to me. but i have some trouble driving at night

I've never had any accidents yet so i think i drive pretty well my subhuman car

Haven't been into any serious accidents or damaged my car significantly but I once backed into my neighbor's car backing out of my driveway 2-3 years ago because I didn't check to see if any cars were there. There was some paint transfer on my rear bumper, no dents on either of our cars. The rear bumper was already damaged and cracked, so I did not care. I replaced it since then and had the whole car repainted. (the paint on the car was shit when I bought it)

Last edited:
I'm an alright driver not great though

Not true. Who else is going to deliver the ubereats?

Last time I took my driver's license test I got brutally mocked by the sheboon instructor. Completely destroyed my will to try again. It never began for me.

I think i'm a good driver, but I don't drive much because I have nowhere to go

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back