Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You stutter and struggle to speak to strangers

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I've always struggled socially, and the best example of that is when I'm placed in a situation where I have to converse with strangers. I just stutter and am unable to speak clearly or clearly communicate what I want to say.

That's only an autistic trait. NT incels don't have this problem

I've always struggled socially, and the best example of that is when I'm placed in a situation where I have to converse with strangers. I just stutter and am unable to speak clearly or clearly communicate what I want to say.
I stutter slightly when Im anxious and People always tell me My voice is too quiet but no matter what I cant speak louder

It hasnt been as bad lately though
since I realised it was over for me
im starting to not care as much anymore

I guess I'm truecel then, because on top of being extremely ugly, I am also mentalcel.

After enough isolation an nt incel slowly turns non nt

NT incels are common.
They are but most of them, in fact the vast majority cope with social groups. Didn’t work for me personally.

Autism vs NT is what separates people who use this forum vs people who don’t

This is almost like a contradictory term, an oxymoron.
It’s possible for an asian to be nt. But they all cope with muh career muh i can be my white chad friends bitch boy muh i can get a lesbians number

Autism vs NT is what separates people who use this forum vs people who don’t
I disagree. There are some NTs who use this forum because they cannot find people who will understand them outside of the Internet

I disagree. There are some NTs who use this forum because they cannot find people who will understand them outside of the Internet
That makes senze

Or they’re so ugly and short that they’re just as ostracized as an autist would be

Yeah. I think it's because I constantly have to watch what I say and look for things to talk about, so I'm less relaxed about the conversation + the fact that I never really talk to people doesn't help.

I'm NT and still do this unless I'm off a benzo and even then I do it a tiny bit

I'm NT and still do this unless I'm off a benzo and even then I do it a tiny bit
Do users often accuse you of being a fakecel when you tell them that you are NT?

Yep. I have no idea how to spontaneously small talk to strangers without being cringe or sounding retarded. This ability is an essential for people with normie looks so they can get pussy, otherwise they would be incels too. That's why I can't play dating apps and I probably would fail SEAmaxxing too. Every time I go to the main grocery store during the afternoon, the NT-pill comes to destroy as I see breeders everywhere without really attractive looks, however most of them are taller than me at 5'8.

Do users often accuse you of being a fakecel when you tell them that you are NT?
Don't think anyone's ever said that to me here (even for other stuff). I mean I'm 5'7" and 23 but look like a 14 year old, and didn't even hit 5'7" until I was 19 so my childhood was horrible

Yep. I have no idea how to spontaneously small talk to strangers without being cringe or sounding retarded. This ability is an essential for people with normie looks so they can get pussy, otherwise they would be incels too. That's why I can't play dating apps and I probably would fail SEAmaxxing too. Every time I go to the main grocery store during the afternoon, the NT-pill comes to destroy as I see breeders everywhere without really attractive looks, however most of them are taller than me at 5'8.
For me, small talk is easy but having the ability for do small talk won't mean foids will be attracted to you. Looks matter the most, not being NT or your race.

Don't think anyone's ever said that to me here (even for other stuff). I mean I'm 5'7" and 23 but look like a 14 year old, and didn't even hit 5'7" until I was 19 so my childhood was horrible
Your looks are bringing you down. Being NT doesn't matter when it comes to female attraction

Your looks are bringing you down. Being NT doesn't matter when it comes to female attraction
Tell the 6'0"+ "mentacel" faggots on this forum that and they'll lose it :feelskek:

Tell the 6'0"+ "mentacel" faggots on this forum that and they'll lose it :feelskek:
Anyone who believes in the NTpill is retarded. Fuck them, they are ignorant people

Yeah, I trip over words and generally come across as an autistic retard

Yeah. I think it's because I constantly have to watch what I say and look for things to talk about, so I'm less relaxed about the conversation + the fact that I never really talk to people doesn't help.
Yeah most of us here have nothing to say because we don't experience most things that people talk about
"What are your plans this weekend"
"Have you been to such and such"