Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You stopped watchting YouTube

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I used to watch YouTube as cope but now i cant click on any video without getting bored as shit. I slowly but surely lost interest in all YouTubers i used to watch and the last few times i watched a YT video i forced myself to watch it. Im running out of copes and there is nothing i can do.

The reason you lost interest because all of them are bluepilled soy cucks.

Not really. Its more that i see everything as pointless and i cant even watch Blackpill content without falling asleep

It's been overrun by bluepilled and redpilled chads but I do look forward to RR content every week

Truecel trait you consoome social media all day because you have no attention span.

Youtube is all i watch, i also listen to all music on youtube. There really isn't any other site except for YT and this site that i browse.

I usually just watch youtube as a background while I exercise.
Maybe find some light cardio you can do while watching ?

Truecel trait you consoome social media all day because you have no attention span.
I deleted my Cuckstagram/Kikestagram account because seeing all these tallfags and sexhavers made me want to kill myself

that'd be a good thing for me, I've been an addict to that since age 10

I usually just watch youtube as a background while I exercise.
Maybe find some light cardio you can do while watching ?
I listen to Spotify when im gymcelling. I used to listen to DBDR while gymcelling, but i also lost interest in him

that'd be a good thing for me, I've been an addict to that since age 10
Its terrible because it was one of my few copes and now i have to look for new copes, other than refreshing this website for a billion times like a sperg

I can relate. So much of it is the same, rehashed bullshit. Its for the better honestly.

Try weed to last a little longer

My attention span is too fucked to watch youtube.

I can relate to that. I used to be addicted to yt and I watched it everyday but now I watch it just once or twice per week

Youtube is the Plattform i use the most actually

I deleted my Cuckstagram/Kikestagram account because seeing all these tallfags and sexhavers made me want to kill myself
I go out of my way to expose myself to those, I might be a masochist

Youtube is the only thing keeping me sane right now, jumping from one video to another until i've lost track of time

its boring mostly i only watch rehab room

My brains too fried to watch youtube anymore

YouTube is filled with slop nowadays. I only go on YouTube for the good old videos

This is why I can't watch anymore all these soy faggots with unlimited money it pisses me off a lot. Fuck them Im gonna go kidnap some faggot YouTubers and take all their money fuckers

Niggas just post the same MrBeast-type content there. Some shit all over. Or, it's just a foid who's using simps for attention and money.

There’s nothing good to watch on YouTube nowadays

I used to watch YouTube as cope but now i cant click on any video without getting bored as shit. I slowly but surely lost interest in all YouTubers i used to watch and the last few times i watched a YT video i forced myself to watch it. Im running out of copes and there is nothing i can do.
i got bored of youtube I dont even know what to watch or do anymore. i already ran out of copes i feel like im dying

What do you do instead then?