Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You scare children

SadButTrueCel

SadButTrueCel

Recruit
★★
Brutal life of an ogrecel

might be beneficial, some kids shuts up if they are scared. might leave you alone aswell. lookout for angry dads, they might get some ideas

Even bigger truecel trait: children laugh at your mere presence due to being ugly and visibly autistic looking.

Even bigger truecel trait: children laugh at your mere presence due to being ugly and visibly autistic looking.
Mommy why is he brown!!! where is his hair???? why is he talking about hiroshima and Nagasaki???

This happened one time when i was weird cause i was down in the dumps but several times i've been called daddy by children which is cute. There was this time when i was travelling by bus, had to sit at the end of it and on my left was a foid with her son and he kept looking at me and calling me daddy. At some point the foid got like super pissed and reprimanded him "STOP, HE'S NOT YOUR DADDY !" :feelscry:

Imagine your son validating the existence of some incel piece of trash :feelshaha: that foids blood was probably BOILING. :feelsEhh: Thanks lil boyo you'll be remembered.

Last edited:
I would prefer to be threatening ogre than a 0 appeal cutecel that no one takes serious

no because I literally look like one

I try to avoid being around children because they are brutally honest. No need to pay for a face rating when a kid will point out every single flaw :feelsUgh: