Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you rarely/don't watch youtube

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★★★
Youtube is just too brutal for me, I can't watch vlogs or any of the big channels because they remind me of the life that I will never have because of my genetics. MTNs get away with saying crazy shit to foids in those 20 vs 1 videos, but if I made eye contact with them for more than one second they would probably call the police on me. I was just watching some travel vlog and the guy started talking to random people on the train, which made me stop watching. If you're NT, you're blessed. If I was on that train, I would've become a lolcow. And not to mention, my attention span is cooked.

Last edited:
Nah, I watch like 8 hours of YouTube per day

It's just boring and too hard to find good content anymore

Since blackpill i slowly but surely got bored of YouTube. I lost interest in pretty much every YouTuber i used to watch

I can't watch vlogs or any of the big channels
vlogs are among the shit tier youtube content. find smaller channels with stuff youre actually interested in

Youtube is the only thing keeping me sane

Youtube is good for audio books and learning stuff. I don't watch richfag normies and their moggers lives
Youtube is the only thing keeping me sane
Same, I watch it almost 24/7