Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Truecel Trait: You Pretend To Be Someone You Are Not

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
You are never who you really are, you imitate other individuals and pretend to be someone else.

Having an identity is cope

I am no one. At least that's what society makes me feel like.

I am no one. At least that's what society makes me feel like.
We are simply outcast
Somebody needs to fill in that role
And its us for missing either inches of height or milimetres of bone in our jaw

Actually nah I’m my own person

I am Elliot Rodger

I know who I am I'm just not allowed to be that person that's why I get gangstalked by CIA glowniggers and mi5 niggers they are afraid of what i can be

I'm a member of I.N.C.E.L, i don't have separate identity, because i'm entirely devoted to I.N.C.E.L

I’m my own person except when someone brings up something I said in the past about foids so I just lie and say ‘I was just trying to get a reaction’ to avoid social suicide.

Never got to develop a personality because no one let me do anything growing up and I'm so low energy I can't even enjoy pastimes or engage in new hobbies. Only identity I can think of that is consistent for me that doesn't involve just talking about current thing is being overly agreeable and polite which just makes me a sycophant in the long run. I don't even know how people can give snark I've never been allowed to emote all that much growing up and I think my emotions are genuinely inflated so when I actually manage to feel something it hits like a truck which makes me think it'll be like that for other people when deep down I know that isn't true and I'm a malfunctioning retard who can't regulate his emotions properly.