Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you never had HPV (90% of people 16-25 have had it)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
It’s like the flu , can be really bad. Happens bc of kissing or sex. 95% who have sex between 16-25 will get it if not vaxxed. My sister had HPV (“HPV vaccination prevents new HPV infections but does not treat existing HPV infections or diseases”)

90% of young people 16-25 went through it

My parents made my sister get the vaccine when she was 16. I’m 25 and they never suggested I should get one, not bc they thought it’s my business but bc they KNEW I will not get gf anyways (I’m 26 now). Dad also never told me about sex, even if he’s a human biologist. Not bc he was lazy but bc he knew it was pointless. The irony huh?

They always said I should get the flu shot. Except this year. Nobody in my family is doing it.

I remember when some nurses came into our school- we would have been around 14-15- and started giving the girls all this vaccine but not the boys. I highly suspect this is the sort of thing they were given, because as much as society likes to pretend teen girls are le innocent wittle children, we all still actually know they are sluts.

I remember when some nurses came into our school- we would have been around 14-15- and started giving the girls all this vaccine but not the boys. I highly suspect this is the sort of thing they were given, because as much as society likes to pretend teen girls are le innocent wittle children, we all still actually know they are sluts.
True :yes:

Reason I made this post:

The HPV vaccine is safe and effective. It can protect men against warts and certain cancers caused by HPV. Ideally, you should get vaccinated before ever having sex. Use condoms the right way every time you have sex.”

My parents were always very involved in my life also bc I’m autistic. I can walk, drive, write normally etc but have other problems. If I were not so ugly they would’ve told me when I was 16-19 I should get the vaccine. But no. They knew.

So your parents knew that you would grow up being an incel but didn't tell you anything? They could have at least told you the truth.

So your parents knew that you would grow up being an incel but didn't tell you anything? They could have at least told you the truth.
Well they did imply it several times thrown at they said and, ironically, through what they didn’t say. 2 years ago my mom said I’m not the type to marry and have kids. Wtf did that mean. My younger sister was angry once bc apparently I was rude then she said “you’ll always be alone.” To which I said “I’d love to punch you right now if I wouldn’t get into trouble.” My mom was there and told my sister “you don’t know it tell be forever alone.” (Like she doesn’t know if the world will end tomorrow, get what I’m saying.)

Truth of the matter is, it was always obvious they knew I would never get a gf but especially my mom likely told herself that that “he’s happy alone, he never complains.”

:yes::yes::yes::blackpill: I do agree though

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Abolish the monarchy.",
"headline": "Royals release rare statement addressing Queen Elizabeth retirement rumors",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/royals-release-rare-statement-addressing-191000029.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Dec 05 21:50:15 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"HPV is so common that almost every person who is sexually-active will get HPV at some time in their life if they don't get the HPV vaccine.\" - CDC\n\nhttps://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm",
"headline": "Pregnant Jamie Otis Reveals She Has Been Diagnosed with HPV: 'Could Be a Sign of Early Cancer'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pregnant-jamie-otis-reveals-she-205140973.html",
"timestamp": "Thu Dec 05 21:47:55 UTC 2019"
},

{
"user_text": "See? This man likely contracted HPV from his decision to lust after White women.\n\nHad he chosen to have a nonviolent, consensual relationship with a Black woman, he would still be healthy.\n\nTsk-tsk-tsk.",
"headline": "Rape survivor tells how smear test following attack may have saved her life",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/rape-survivor-smear-test-following-attac-saved-her-life-095423072.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:46:10 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "The \"race card\" is what bigots say when they get criticized for their bigotry.",
"headline": "Ellen Pompeo tweets support for Gabrielle Union after controversial 'AGT' exit: 'Stand with your sisters on the front lines'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/ellen-pom...sial-agt-215015269--abc-news-celebrities.html",
"timestamp": "Sat Nov 30 10:25:19 UTC 2019"
},

90%? holy fuck those numbers are fucking brutal
holy shit

90%? holy fuck those numbers are fucking brutal
holy shit

Ok131

Ok132

What’s up with @Intellau_Celistic ?

It’s like the flu , can be really bad. Happens bc of kissing or sex. 95% who have sex between 16-25 will get it if not vaxxed.
No one here believes me when I say only 5% of men are incel by their mid twenties. :feelsclown::feelshaha:
@subhuman @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel

Trucel trait mang

Soon all men will be the slaves and wear a badge on them identifying them as male. To seperate them from the females.

No one here believes me when I say only 5% of men are incel by their mid twenties. :feelsclown::feelshaha:
@subhuman @PLA1092 @depressedblackcel
brutal. this is undeniable proof that sub 8 theory isn't true

That's the first time I've ever heard about this thing.

Well they did imply it several times thrown at they said and, ironically, through what they didn’t say. 2 years ago my mom said I’m not the type to marry and have kids. Wtf did that mean. My younger sister was angry once bc apparently I was rude then she said “you’ll always be alone.” To which I said “I’d love to punch you right now if I wouldn’t get into trouble.” My mom was there and told my sister “you don’t know it tell be forever alone.” (Like she doesn’t know if the world will end tomorrow, get what I’m saying.)

Truth of the matter is, it was always obvious they knew I would never get a gf but especially my mom likely told herself that that “he’s happy alone, he never complains.”
It seems like your parents don't care about your inceldom because they know that they have a daughter who could continue their bloodline. Most parents have children for selfish reasons and don't consider the consequences of bringing a new life into this world.

It seems like your parents don't care about your inceldom because they know that they have a daughter who could continue their bloodline. Most parents have children for selfish reasons and don't consider the consequences of bringing a new life into this world.
Exactly. Neither care. Im 26, KHHV btw. My past with my parents was very interesting.

I’m more disappointed by my mom though bc she’s the good one of the 2. She has tried so many times to imply how having a girlfriend sucks, not bc she doesn’t want me to have one; but bc she knows I’ll never get one. It’s a misguided attempt to try and make me feel less sad (she says for example “relationships are overrated” or even “relationships suck anyway, you don’t know bc you’ve never been in one). It’s also insulting. As if you can talk me out of my natural, animalistic, human desire to love, be loved and have sex.

My mom also told me several times: “I wish nothing more than you and your sister to be happy.”
But she doesn’t mean “happy” in the way of being happy when I reached my goals or desires (like getting a gf) - she means “happy no matter what”. Happy if I’m always alone, happy even if I were paraplegic once, just happy no matter what.

My dad is a human biologist and never taught me about sex, girls or similar. Not bc he’s lazy but bc i was always a lost cause, they knew I will never have gf or sex. And he’s literally an export in the human body! How ironic is that?!

She watches TV often (never YT). I wish a German channel she watches would show something about incels.

She has a really ignorant attitude. My dad is the even bigger asshole, he was a Chad when he made me and is 6’2, but I got a faulty gene from him (he wasn’t affected) and so I’ll be incel forever (5’4”, deformed, non-NT, weird voice). He was only carrier of that faulty gene. It mutated in me. And they knew the risks!

Normies are disgusting