Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: You never bought condoms

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I never owned condoms in my life. One time my friend gave it to me while I was trying to fuck some foid on holiday. It did not end well, the foid that I was trying to fuck all night just told me to fuck off and she was like 3/10 looksmatched to me jfl its over.

Anyway, truecel trait; you know nothing about sex equipment like lube, condomes, etc

I like figuring out what condoms I WOULD buy if I were to buy any

I m going fucking insane

I need sex i am so tired

im so fucking tired of being a genetic loser, 27 years on this planet,, just to be mogged,,,, even here fucking yoingcel niigers mogging me in plain sight

im so tired its so not fair

not fucking fiar mmy life is so shit

fuck this nigger world its not fair

I BUY THEM WITH LUBE TO JERK OFF INSIDE FLESHLIGHT (in video game)
why teh fuck do people get dolls and fleshlights just to have condom sex with them? fucking marinara trench iq

I AM SUFFERING BECAUSE MY BONE STRUCTURE IS IN WRONG PLACE BY FEW CENTIMETERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHOLE LIFE IS DECIDED BY FEW CENTIMETRERS OF BONES UDSJHFUADISFHSAHAFDSUAHHADUIAJFN4U4HGNUISDKFNUIKJSDNUIERKJGMIASDKJFSFSDHSAGHASJKGDSAJGISKLJFMIKJSFMDSIKF

Fuck this shit man

everyone has a happy life, get to experience stuff

i get to experience my dirty room

and the feeling of rope around my neck

its a genetic rope

why man why me man wmhy why why why why why why WHY ME WHY WHY WHYW HWY WHYWHWYWWHYEWHEFWEWG
E
PLEASE

DSFRWBERUEIWHFJA SOPT NNOT ME WHY ME PLS NO NONONONONON WHY M EE MAEHWY EMSADFD

Pleseaee

Why the fuck me why

I just wanted to be happy man I dont deserve any of this, its too much...

its too much for one person...

I dont deserve this

I never owned condoms in my life. One time my friend gave it to me while I was trying to fuck some foid on holiday. It did not end well, the foid that I was trying to fuck all night just told me to fuck off and she was like 3/10 looksmatched to me jfl its over.

Anyway, truecel trait; you know nothing about sex equipment like lube, condomes, etc
Truecell trait your oofy doofy sub 5 friend showed you a picture of a sub 5 foid's vag and you didn't what you were looking at.

no point in buying something you will never use :fuk:

I have condoms I carry with me in my wallet hoping one day that I will ascend. :cryfeels:

I found an open pack of condoms at a park once. :feelsbadman:

I used to buy the cheapest condoms to jerk off into them cos I found touching my pp directly and getting dirty with coom a bit gay
but they add some kinda milk based bullshit into them and ordering vegan condoms off the internet and waiting 3 business days for delivery is kinda kek protocol for jerking off (also the cost goes up), so I stopped that altogether

ill never have se* so i dont care