Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You knew about the blackpill before 18

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
I remember 3 years ago when I was 14/15 I was already watching wheat waffle videos as well as all the statistics that show dating is rigged. Everyone else my age way hanging out with friends, fucking sluts and partying while I watched wheat waffles doing jackshit wasting my youth. Women are fucking worthless.

Even though I was raised bluepill (and believed it with all my heart) and told if I was nice women would fuck me, the blackpill still managed to fuck my life over despite how kind I use to be to foids.

You can leave the blackpill but the blackpill will never leave YOU!

I remember 3 years ago when I was 14/15 I was already watching wheat waffle videos as well as all the statistics that show dating is rigged. Everyone else my age way hanging out with friends, fucking sluts and partying while I watched wheat waffles doing jackshit wasting my youth. Women are fucking worthless.

Even though I was raised bluepill (and believed it with all my heart) and told if I was nice women would fuck me, the blackpill still managed to fuck my life over despite how kind I use to be to foids.

You can leave the blackpill but the blackpill will never leave YOU!
yeah i found out when i was 17

I never discovered the blackpill online but I basically already came to the same conclusions from life experience. As a truecel it's impossible to not hyperfixate on and notice these things.

I never discovered the blackpill online but I basically already came to the same conclusions from life experience. As a truecel it's impossible to not hyperfixate on and notice these things.
I never noticed somehow. ig I just didn't talk to enough people to have people outright treating me like shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back