Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: you have too much empathy

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I have too much empathy for those who have wronged me for those who have treated me like shit. I am also physically weak & severely underweight which may cause empathy as some sort of mental blockade to prevent me from getting severely beaten. But it wouldn’t even matter because an incel like me wouldnt fight fair and would 100% use a weapon. Regardless to expand on my main point whenever I deal with some cunt online or irl I do tend to feel bad if I take things too far. I also feel sometimes i don’t distribute it properly as some people deserve far worse gut cutting insults.

I am a cuck and cuck to many who I shouldn’t cuck. For example I’m too much of a cuck to Congoid apes for the past year I’ve been empathizing too much with niggers which is why despite my ethnic nationalist views I defend them too much. But no I’m done with that congoids even the smart ones are such a disrespectful nasty fucking group of people the only good ones are the autist Blackcels which is 0.1% of them. @Gaz DaJous @NoLooksNoLife are right to be ridiculously racist fuck them. The Congoid preys on the autist and will either physically torment or the higher iq will psychologically torment them. But I’ll always have sympathy or empathy because I always meet one negro who doesn’t fit the stereotype BUT THATS A FUCKING OUTLIER SIMPLE.

Also why should I have empathy as an ugly autist who’s been treated like shit all my life. I deserve to have respect or some sort of pity. For a society that claims to care about people who struggle why is me an ugly autist not cared about??? Why are my problems not valid why do I have to Shutup about it while foids, kikes, niggers, faggots, trannies, etc who aren’t even truly oppressed can get pity points. I haven’t had anything for shit in my life. I’m bad at everything which i think is a perfect reason to treat me like shit and put me down for. But it’s mainly due to my awful looks and autism I’m treated badly, being bad at everything just falls on top of that. It’s like the icing on a cake.

Same also too empathetic

E20PEIOWEAIX8R1

truecel trait: i have no empathy

truecel trait: i have no empathy
I wish I could be like that then I’d be like a dark triad Machiavellian who didn’t care about anything

I don't think going to the gym except for losing weight is that effective for looksmaxxing, but it can deter others from being shitty to you. Also the more anxious you are the easier people pick on you, so meditation is a good choice.

Start training your neck at home. Having a small frame makes you too easy of a target. There's only three muscles that generally matter for gaining respect from other men: shoulders, trapezius and neck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKMy4BETQM

I am also physically weak & severely underweight which may cause empathy as some sort of mental blockade to prevent me from getting severely beaten.
Story of my life, it's one of the reasons I'm gymmaxing so I can feel confident in fighting back even if I don't intend to fight people I can still call their bullshit out and they'll think twice about walking over me.

Well its still better than going ER i think. Because going ER would solve nothing, and only make your life worse.

I used to be in your shoes but trust me

Knowing that people who are worse then you who don't deserve the shit you want to get is more then enough too piss you off

You only have one conscious life and that is something you need to ingrain in your head only focus on yourself

people are just mindless NPC brainwashed cunts and they are all hiveminded, they will always sell you out first dont forget that

Have empathy for yourself not others
Yup I have to remember that none of these faggots truly struggle or suffer. They don’t know shit about hardships and they are too mindless to ponder about their own existence and purpose. I never got along with those my age and I should be fine with that all the cunts my age suck. Psychopathic narcissistic arrogant assholes.
I don't think going to the gym except for losing weight is that effective for looksmaxxing, but it can deter others from being shitty to you. Also the more anxious you are the easier people pick on you, so meditation is a good choice.
I’m not super anxious a lot of those around me know I’m lazy and don’t do shit. At times I’m anxious but in reality I’m just quiet and a social.
Start training your neck at home. Having a small frame makes you too easy of a target. There's only three muscles that generally matter for gaining respect from other men: shoulders, trapezius and neck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKMy4BETQM

True. Thank you
Story of my life, it's one of the reasons I'm gymmaxing so I can feel confident in fighting back even if I don't intend to fight people I can still call their bullshit out and they'll think twice about walking over me.
Yup retards think I want to go to the gym for girls muhhh :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: No I want respect and I want people to fear me. I want to intimidate people and be a lonely ogre instead of a lonely stick.

Well its still better than going ER i think. Because going ER would solve nothing, and only make your life worse.
ER should’ve tortured them instead of outright killing them torture the normies and foids have given us should be reenacted.

ER should’ve tortured them instead of outright killing them torture the normies and foids have given us should be reenacted.

You dont have much empathy then.

You dont have much empathy then.
Nonsense. I’m just saying what he objectively should’ve down do I feel empathy for those families, yes. That’s why torturing is better than murder it inflicts more pain against the victim whether it’s mental or physical but less pain against the family

Nonsense. I’m just saying what he objectively should’ve down do I feel empathy for those families, yes. That’s why torturing is better than murder it inflicts more pain against the victim whether it’s mental or physical but less pain against the family

Didn't he kill mostly innocents?

Didn't he kill mostly innocents?
Yea he should’ve tracked those who wronged him and tortured them instead but the purpose of his shooting was to send a Message

can relate. i forgave my bullies when i was at school

Learning how to maintain limits and boundaries with others is excruciatingly hard for the shamed and shunned.

Having too much empathy is a sign of having a good personality

Im not sure about empathy, I think i have a lot of that, but Im definitely the type of person who doesn't say "no"
People ask me for things, and I dont really say no. People ask to meet at a certain time or place even if that time doesnt work, I will not say no, even if they are people who have mistreated me.
Its probably because i have so little affection from people, that im scared that saying no will cause people to distance themselves from me.

Im not sure about empathy, I think i have a lot of that, but Im definitely the type of person who doesn't say "no"
People ask me for things, and I dont really say no. People ask to meet at a certain time or place even if that time doesnt work, I will not say no, even if they are people who have mistreated me.
Its probably because i have so little affection from people, that im scared that saying no will cause people to distance themselves from me.
Yup similar situation here

I can relate to this, my parents are uber liberal and progressive they taught me to have too much fucking empathy for other people to the point you have to fix everyones problems. I think this is also a way for us to not get into trouble and think that we will be rewarded for being empath retards but in reality we get nothing in return. Lets be real, everyone wants something in return for a service and everyone wants an agenda idk why retards and leftist foids nowadays say "be kind to everyone and treat them well or else youre a bad person" which is unrealistic cus people always have an agenda behind them.

I have lots of sadism for normies and foids