Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you have no talents

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I have literally zero talents. I know normies like to cope and say that everyone has a talent, but some people are just destined to be complete failures in every single life area and i happen to be one of them. I have been told im good at languages, but im only above average in English, which isnt anything special anymore since most young German people can speak English pretty good. I failed French classes and was also bad in Spanish classes and had no drive to learn my mother language (Russian). There is not a single thing where i truly excel at and where i can proudly say that im better than most people at it. Im average or bad at most videogames, i have bad stamina so im not good at sports either and i dont have any other practical skills. And due to my ADD i gain and lose interest in everything extremely fast.

I've been told I'm a good writer & also can understand certain topics well, but other than that I'm the same

I don't have a single talent either

I've been shit at everything i have ever done; play games on the easiest setting, slower at learning than everybody else, cant even learn stuff, i have every debuff

I have a “talent” but it did me no favors, lol.

My only talent is to destroy everything in my path.

I have literally zero talents. I know normies like to cope and say that everyone has a talent, but some people are just destined to be complete failures in every single life area and i happen to be one of them. I have been told im good at languages, but im only above average in English, which isnt anything special anymore since most young German people can speak English pretty good. I failed French classes and was also bad in Spanish classes and had no drive to learn my mother language (Russian). There is not a single thing where i truly excel at and where i can proudly say that im better than most people at it. Im average or bad at most videogames, i have bad stamina so im not good at sports either and i dont have any other practical skills. And due to my ADD i gain and lose interest in everything extremely fast.
There will always be winners and losers. Another law of nature.

My only talent seems to be repulsing other people

I don't seem to have any talents either

That's okay 95% don't have talent I don't think that's a truecel trait

you were born to be cannon fodder

I have been told im good at languages, but im only above average in English, which isnt anything special anymore since most young German people can speak English pretty good.
I've been told the same thing, speaking at least intermediate level english is the standard and expected now from every non-native english speakers, especially if you're from the West. I can write and understand the language, but when it comes to irl communication I struggle with english a lot, although I suck at communicating irl anyway.

I've been told the same thing, speaking at least intermediate level english is the standard and expected now from every non-native english speakers, especially if you're from the West. I can write and understand the language, but when it comes to irl communication I struggle with english a lot, although I suck at communicating irl anyway.
I can write English nearly perfectly and i can speak over voice chat also pretty well. Dont have enough irl experience with English, but i managed to do pretty well in Netherlands with my English skills

Dont have enough irl experience with English
Yeah same problem. The only reason I can read books and watch movies in english is because I've pretty much spent most of my life on the internet and played a lot of video games and I just had to learn it since everything is in english. I studied english for 12 years in years in school (from 2nd grade till 12th grade) but if I had to only rely on what I learned there I wouldn't know shit. I also studied german for 4 years but as I don't consume much content in german (cause why would I) I only have basic knowledge. Doesn't help the fact that german gets difficult as fuck after you went through the basics and want to advance further.

ITS BECAUSE YOU’RE NON NT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE A TALENT WITH AUTISM + ADHD.

WE ARE LEGIT DISABLED. NTFAGS NEED TO REALIZE THIS
@CircumcisedClown YOU HAVE IT EASY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DISABLED NON NT SPERG LIKE US

To be skilled takes effort. Pick up a hobby. Maybe learn to play an instrument or practice drawing. I know it's hard, but everything takes hard work.

I don’t know man, I can rot pretty good

@CircumcisedClown YOU HAVE IT EASY BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DISABLED NON NT SPERG LIKE US
Many musical savants with autism

No way, i do have talents, i just need to develop them

Is being better than other incels at gayming a talent? :forcedsmile:

My only talent is rotting

I've tried more than 50 of those normie talents, video editing to gardening, not a single one worked.

I guess my talent is to LDAR.

I sung my ABC'S for a talent show in kindergarten.

I'm a complete subhuman rat

I don't have a single talent either
Same aside from the extremely useless talents autism gives you such as being able to prove the blackpill, niche theories on video games and why Ochako is ghe best waifu

Autism only makes you talented in the most useless fields possible

Same aside from the extremely useless talents autism gives you such as being able to prove the blackpill, niche theories on video games and why Ochako is ghe best waifu
I don't even have those talents either jfl

:redpill:

There's some truth to the redpill. Just like there's truth to the blackpill. Self-improvement works. Every married guy isn't a 6'0 tall, handsome, millionaire. Most of us can make it out of this with if we try.

my talent is im good at larping online

:redpill:

There's some truth to the redpill. Just like there's truth to the blackpill. Self-improvement works. Every married guy isn't a 6'0 tall, handsome, millionaire. Most of us can make it out of this with if we try.
Marriage doesnt mean you are attractive. Its an insult if a woman wants to marry you because for a woman marrying means settling down after getting fucked by dozens of men

Marriage doesnt mean you are attractive. Its an insult if a woman wants to marry you because for a woman marrying means settling down after getting fucked by dozens of men
You can get sex too. I've seen it happen IRL. If you're in good shape, most men can get it.

What about skills? Surely an incel can gain skill if he has the motivation and a triple digit IQ
I've always been pretty untalented but I started holding my own in some of my interests which indicates acquisition of skill.

Can relate it's the same way for me dogshit or average at everything even my handwriting is barely readable no fine motor skills or coordination I learn everything slowly and worse than everyone else can't name a single thing I'm particularly good at and my IQ is sub ninety.

Autism only makes you talented in the most useless fields possible
Yup I didn’t know u were diagnosed autist at 3 though how come u never brought it up