Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait:You have no talents

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I had to work for everything good in my life and literally nothing was handed to me but bad shit and its fucking enraging when I hear "hard work beats talent" when its literally the other way around, my brother and step dad doesn't even workout and they are much stronger than me by default while I been lifting for over 5 years just to barely surpass the strength average untrained person due to shitty genetics and a fast curry metabolism combined and I am sure the average person would surpass me within 1-3 months. If you don't have any talents forget it, its really over for you.

@VideoGameCoper would relate

I don't know how to play any musical instruments.

I don't have any DIY skills. I'm not good at singing, dancing, drawing.

I'm not good at any sports. I don't have the physical build to do outdoors activities like hiking, cycling. I have reduced muscle from klinefelter syndrome.

I don't know how to swim. I don't know how to ride a bike. I am not able to attract a female mate. Millions of years of struggles by my ancestors, and it all ends with me.

My talent is posting S tier threads on incels.is :feelskek: .

My talent is posting S tier threads on incels.is :feelskek: .
Ultimate autist trait

Meanwhile you struggle with normal activities like cleaning your room or following directions

Yeah I don't have any talents either (Maybe I do but I just haven't found it yet:bluepill:)

Even with video games I have to pour hundreds if hours into a game just to be a little above average at it

Yeah I don't have any talents either (Maybe I do but I just haven't found it yet:bluepill:)

Even with video games I have to pour hundreds if hours into a game just to be a little above average at it
Same

I have no talents but I have these useless talents due to my autism and I know an middle aged autistic incel who only has these useless talents such as he can name every anime foid there is

Same

I have no talents but I have these useless talents due to my autism and I know an middle aged autistic incel who only has these useless talents such as he can name every anime foid there is
Yeah I'm the same way lol.

I have a lot of knowledge on the most random useless shit but not anything important

I had to work for everything good in my life and literally nothing was handed to me but bad shit and its fucking enraging when I hear "hard work beats talent" when its literally the other way around, my brother and step dad doesn't even workout and they are much stronger than me by default while I been lifting for over 5 years just to barely surpass the strength average untrained person due to shitty genetics and a fast curry metabolism combined and I am sure the average person would surpass me within 1-3 months. If you don't have any talents forget it, its really over for you.

@VideoGameCoper would relate
How much do you bench bhai

I'm below average at almost everything in life.

You can have a talent

But no one is going to see that, due to your looks, due to your nonNTness, due to your lack of social circle.