Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal TRUECEL TRAIT: You have no social media (other than fake accounts not tied to your real identity)

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
Soyshal mediacels are fakecels :feelswhat:

True, idfc about social media, all my accounts have 0 followers and i only use them to text people

Just show off your incel life to the whole internet theory

I actively avoid anyone who i see using social media just as they avoid me

Gregory Haze is active on ends

Correct. Unlike S.R.B, I never needed social media.

all i have is linkedin. had a facebook like 10 years ago but deleted it out of having no friends and no activity to post

yep. I used to have Ig and Twitter but I got banned off Twitter for god knows what. I had a IG for a year and a half but I started to dislike it and deleted my account. Even when I had them I never told anyone my real name or mentioned anything about my personal life beside my birthday. I can technically make a new twitter again, but honestly I'm better off the way I am. I'll just stick to forums for now.

i still have a real facegook account that i hardly ever use, everything else is fake