Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: you have never gotten into a school fight.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I Just sat and watched lol. Because, I didn't have any friends. Brutal.

Fights rarely happened at my school

I fought back after getting bullied, I even got into a muai thai gym just for that

Chad beat me once
Because I matched him with a girl he didn't like

Nah I beat up a kid so bad back in seventh grade he never had the nerve to pick on me ever again

Nah I beat up a kid so bad back in seventh grade he never had the nerve to pick on me ever again
Low inhib fakecel.

I'm very high inhib these days but you gotta retaliate when they keep pestering you
Still, truecels would have taken the beating lol.

If you discount sibling fights
I've never been in a school fight, because people saw that I had a high pain tolerance so that provided an aura apart from one time where I was playing football and he took it, when I tried to steal away from him. He judo throwed me to the ground catching me, I told him to stop fighting like a bitch. When I got up then I asked the guy to throw the first punch, he didnt do anything and we were seperated
The guy was physically stronger than me but I had the endurance and agility to break him.

Only fight in my life was some guy who slapped me after football practice, I covered 40 metres without him knowing and tackled to the ground and put him in a chokehold in the road while he was struggling for dear life
A guy came out a car to separate us. Later I got a talking to from my parents about I'm risking getting sent to Juvenile detention and ruining my future

When I was a younger kid I used to get into fights, I never initiated it. Not sure why that was but bigger kids always wanted to fight me

I got beat up a couple of times

Some in elementary and middle school but there were never any in high school.

i find myself having a lot of these traits

I punched once a 2 years older dude bacuse I was defending my incel friend.

It’s different if you go to a nig nog school as a subhuman.

never got into one, I wanted to so bad. Just to fucking feel something, i was an asshole but no one wanted to fight me probably because i was repulsive and they thought i had aids.

School fights are retarded as fuck.
all these videos I see of school fights are complete dogshit, they can't even hit each other right.