Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait - you have incurable conditions that will torment you for the rest of your live

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I have type 1 diabetes :feelsrope:
I have low testosterone (steroid induced, if I stop taking it I will have no testosterone)
I have acne scars that will never go away due to acne being too severe

I fucking hate T1 diabetes I can’t even eat the food I want to eat, im tormented by it, for the rest of my life there’s no tasty food for me it’ll always be the same food over and over again. And daily I have to inject myself with insulin multiple times I can’t even live normal, my life is filled with needles I can’t even count how much syringes I have collected over the years

I can’t even live happily myself let alone how can I make a girl happy even if I get a gf. She’ll be disgusted everytime I stick a needle in myself

How did you get diabetes? I quit eating sugar this month so mine wouldn't reach full diabetes.

Your acne can be cleared up if you lower your steroid dosage?

How did you get diabetes? I quit eating sugar this month so mine wouldn't reach full diabetes.
Typical bodybuilder shit, you stuff yourself face full of food 24/7 just to bulk up and get some muscle that in the end won’t even get you girls

Most bodybuilders are diabetic. But at least they aren’t incel like me :feelsrope:

Yes, my scars won’t go away, I’ve accumulated whole body of scars over the years
Same. I got some acne scars from my horny days. Took awhile for my acne to stop when my hormones were out of wack for 1-2 years.

And I’m only fucking 18, I’m dying young for sure

I have type 1 diabetes :feelsrope:
I have low testosterone (steroid induced, if I stop taking it I will have no testosterone)
I have acne scars that will never go away due to acne being too severe

I fucking hate T1 diabetes I can’t even eat the food I want to eat, im tormented by it, for the rest of my life there’s no tasty food for me it’ll always be the same food over and over again. And daily I have to inject myself with insulin multiple times I can’t even live normal, my life is filled with needles I can’t even count how much syringes I have collected over the years
My grandma had diabetes. She lived until 76 years old. She ended up with dementia because diabetes sets you up for having dementia if you make it to old age.

I have teeth rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back