Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: you hate the mirrors

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I hate looking at my face in the mirror.

the other day I was riding the subway, and I saw my face reflected in the window of the door.
I thought my eyes looked good, too good.
then I pulled down my mask, and when I saw my nose, and the rest of my face, I lost hope in everything.

it's over... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

why did I lower the mask? I expected to find a decent face? It's like an optical illusion in the desert.
I don't know how the fuck I can go out on the street with that....

Last edited:
mirrors shatter when i look at them

Mirrors are meh, i hate cameras they are much more brutal than mirrors.

Same, though I look at my face in the mirror just to see what facial flaws can be corrected.

Luckily my apartment is so tiny I don't even have a mirror.

I get very sad when I see my face

And photos, I don't even have a profile pic of myself in whatsapp, just anime shit like in here, people rightfully think I'm autistic at this point.

Yes. sometimes i see myself in the mirror and i think, welp i dont look as a monster today. only to have a picture taken of me and see my subhumanity in all its splendor

There's is no mirror for you're face

I really like it. Now pictures on the other hand…

For me it's all about lighting. I can look at my face no problems in indoor lighting, outdoor lighting or angled lighting from above makes me wanna kms

Mirrors are fine and sometime give me a lifefuel. That is until I decide to take a selfie and see my ugly ass face with my fat nose and horrible structure all around. God dammit. I don't know wtf is going on, it's a night and day difference between mirror and camera.

Just like all of you said, I look a below average low-tier normie in mirrors and a truecel on photos and the reflections of objects.

God I wish humans were nocturnal animal. The sun is my enemy.

Sometimes you can’t help but see your reflection in dark screens and large mirrors in stores. It’s always brutal seeing me standing next to my dad, realizing how much he height/frame mogs me.
Front facing camera angles are worse than anything else, mirrors are bad but I’ve had to tape over my front camera. I can’t stand seeing myself even uglier than I already am.

I hate everyone i see irl.

There was a time where I avoided my self image that I almost forgot how I last time looked like. It was a fucking weird feeling.

Yeah i hate seeing my subhuman face in a mirror, i avoid looking at them.

i dont hate them , they remind me exactly just how ugly i am so i dont get any funny ideas:feelsaww: