Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you got rejected and mocked in public (at least once)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
Because your feelings mean shit to women and normies, in school you got mocked and treated like a clown for daring to like some foid there.
But not the average rejection than some normie gets, no, you got fucking mocked by everyone, in front of everyone, you were the jester of your class and school all because your biggest crime was being attracted to a girl.

This does ring a bell. It was all the way back in 7th grade and right then and there I arrived at the same conclusions as the blackpill all by myself

and the comments and people talking about you.

>HEY THERE IT GOES "X" LOL HAHAHA CAN YOU IMAGINE HE WANTED TO DATE BECKY?
>OMG REALLY? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH WHAT HOW DID HE REALLY SAID SO?
>YES! AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Like you were some kind of creature who tried to marry a princess, it's something fascinating and amusing for them, for how fucking ugly and short you are.

I got a lot of “you know what he looks like?” comments in middle school, also people mocking me for being quiet by pretending I’m a school shooter :feelsseriously:

Because your feelings mean shit to women and normies, in school you got mocked and treated like a clown for daring to like some foid there.
But not the average rejection than some normie gets, no, you got fucking mocked by everyone, in front of everyone, you were the jester of your class and school all because your biggest crime was being attracted to a girl.
I never even showed interest in anyone Foids just automatically assumed i liked them and some accused me of staring and treated me like a creep

Can't relate I'm too low-inhib to ask a foid in public

True, the experience was embarrassing and made me not want to find romance anymore because it was with someone I feel I befriended when I had no social skills. I learned my lesson of sharing the experience with someone I know. You don't want to get reminded of something that happened a long time ago