Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You get made fun of immediately despite not doing anything wrong

jiujitscel

jiujitscel

Self-banned
-
This has happened so many times throughout my life. I get mocked and disrespected by people I have never met before. It happened when I flatted and at pretty much every job I've had. People always single me out as someone to fuck with even if I haven't even said anything to them. If I stand up for myself I get laughed at for attempting to not be a normie's punching bag. If I establish boundaries they get ignored and If I get annoyed I'm seen as being irrational and get further mocked. The only thing that works is violence. A solid punch to the jaw will often completely change people's perception of you. I was at a party a few years ago playing beer pong and this random normie comes up behind me and starts slapping me on the ass as hard as he can. I had never met this guy before and he obviously took one look at me and assumed I was a bitch that he could abuse. I immediately turned around and gave him a solid punch to the jaw. I will never forget the look of astonishment on his face when this happened. He couldn't believe that someone that looks like me could stand up for himself, he was so convinced by the way I looked that I would just be another victim. Afterwards his attitude was totally different towards me and so were people that had seen it. People don't understand that you aren't someone to abuse until you prove it to them. Violence is the only thing that has actually worked in my experience. This is why I believe that every incel should seriously take up martial arts (ones that actually work: Boxing, BJJ, wrestling, muay thai etc) . People are gonna abuse you for being ugly and you have to have something to fight back with.

I can relate to you on this normies just seem to find our suffering hilarious although nowadays for some reason when I hear laughing I instinctually think they are laughing at me

Based that you punched The retarded normie. How tall Are you?

This has happened so many times throughout my life. I get mocked and disrespected by people I have never met before. It happened when I flatted and at pretty much every job I've had. People always single me out as someone to fuck with even if I haven't even said anything to them. If I stand up for myself I get laughed at for attempting to not be a normie's punching bag. If I establish boundaries they get ignored and If I get annoyed I'm seen as being irrational and get further mocked. The only thing that works is violence. A solid punch to the jaw will often completely change people's perception of you. I was at a party a few years ago playing beer pong and this random normie comes up behind me and starts slapping me on the ass as hard as he can. I had never met this guy before and he obviously took one look at me and assumed I was a bitch that he could abuse. I immediately turned around and gave him a solid punch to the jaw. I will never forget the look of astonishment on his face when this happened. He couldn't believe that someone that looks like me could stand up for himself, he was so convinced by the way I looked that I would just be another victim. Afterwards his attitude was totally different towards me and so were people that had seen it. People don't understand that you aren't someone to abuse until you prove it to them. Violence is the only thing that has actually worked in my experience. This is why I believe that every incel should seriously take up martial arts (ones that actually work: Boxing, BJJ, wrestling, muay thai etc) . People are gonna abuse you for being ugly and you have to have something to fight back with.
brutal

I immediately turned around and gave him a solid punch to the jaw. I will never forget the look of astonishment on his face when this happened.
DYnSE

Violence only work if you're directly attacked or bullied. But not everyone is straightforward.
Some normies are very cunning so they try to mock you subtly ( especially females ). Attacking someone physically just because a few words will make you an uncivilized psycho barbarian and you will lose face.
Using words to put others in place is an actual art and may be very effective.
Too bad autists and other defective subhumans are slow to react with words and don't always understand if they being mocked or disrespected. Especially if it's subtle.

Last edited:
Cuz you're not big, so ppl think they can fuck with you without there being any consequences

Happens to me, sometimes I don't even understand why they are laughing

Fucking based bro

That description fits me perfectly through my elementary to college years, it ain't easy being trucel