Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You fantasize about being a sith lord

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★
I often fantasize about rising in political and military power despite knowing jack shit about either of the two, so maybe like a Joker kind of revolution but more organized. In this made up timeline of mine, Star Wars was never created, so I claim the name and look of Darth Vader as an evil dictator in some highly elaborate plot to take over the planet to show every woman who rejected me what they created. I will pace in front of my mirror back and fourth while listening to various types of music including video game soundtracks, all while chaos unfolds in my mind.

Does it sound ridiculous? Yes, which is exactly why it is a truecel trait. I spent many years doing some kind of spergcel autistic stimming where I would be constantly fantasizing about situations that would never happen, ranging from my former oneitis all the way to world domination as I just previously mentioned. In reality, I am too high inhib to start an uprising, become a real life sith lord, gain political power, or have my own military. I am attaching myself to fantasies because I cannot cope with how unlovable I am.

I more fantasized about being a moff like Grand Moff Tarkin

blackpill = dark side of the force

Based I always fantasize about Star Wars irl and cutting down my enemies with a cool lightsaber

I fantasise often about being an NT in the Victorian Era. Just a normal life with a few friends and a wife, nothing special.

I fantasize about being some nomadic warrior like attila the hun