Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Truecel trait: you ENJOY rotting

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
because why have anything to do with scumciety if it’s a rigged game? You take pleasure in rotting as your home is the only safe haven there is. And you don’t get constant reminders when you go out like seeing couples, half naked whores etc that will trigger rage and sadness. Rotting is also not expensive cope like alcohol,Was gonna start alcohol again but it’s not worth it as it’s expensive and I’d go through 1 litre of vodka every 2-3 days.

You don't lose out on much by rotting as an average or below average man. Socializing is completely pointless since everyone will just try to use you in some shape or form. I only barely talk to some random normgroids not to go insane from all the social isolation since the human body is so cucked that it needs that shit like oxygen.

You don't lose out on much by rotting as an average or below average man. Socializing is completely pointless since everyone will just try to use you in some shape or form.
normfags especially do this to incels as they can sense that we’re failures and see us as easy prey.
I only barely talk to some random normgroids not to go insane from all the social isolation since the human body is so cucked that it needs that shit like oxygen.
Yeah the only people I talk to is my parents as I’m leaching off them, that stops me from going fully insane, I don’t talk to anyone else.

Seeing half-naked whores is my biggest rage fuel

Actually the best thing ever i love sleeping all day in my bed and gooning and ignoring all my responsibilities until last minute and regretting everything then going back to sleep

Actually the best thing ever i love sleeping all day in my bed and gooning and ignoring all my responsibilities until last minute and regretting everything then going back to sleep
This, I’ve always delayed every deadline I had till the last minute all my life, perhaps i had a intuition when I was a kid that I was gonna grow up to be a virgin incel loser, men need sex to keep sane and to stay focused on daily tasks.

Yes because I feel like rotting in my room is the only thing I'm good at.

because why have anything to do with scumciety if it’s a rigged game? You take pleasure in rotting as your home is the only safe haven there is. And you don’t get constant reminders when you go out like seeing couples, half naked whores etc that will trigger rage and sadness. Rotting is also not expensive cope like alcohol,Was gonna start alcohol again but it’s not worth it as it’s expensive and I’d go through 1 litre of vodka every 2-3 days.
I quit drinking but i do have a pack of cigarettes for my balcony at times, I rarely smoke but when i do it could be all from 1 to 4 cigs, I dont smoke everyday btw, And i go thru maybe 1 pack a month or 2nd month because when im empty i dont always buy a new pack, But maybe i should just become a chainsmoker, yesterday was really bad so i chainsmoked 7 cigarettes.

I usually sit with my computer all day, There is nothing to do outside and whenever i am outside, People turn theyre heads to look at me because im deformed and when theyre walking they still keep looking, Like theyre just robots staring at me with a blank deer in headlights like DBDR would describe it.

I quit drinking but i do have a pack of cigarettes for my balcony at times, I rarely smoke but when i do it could be all from 1 to 4 cigs, I dont smoke everyday btw, And i go thru maybe 1 pack a month or 2nd month because when im empty i dont always buy a new pack, But maybe i should just become a chainsmoker, yesterday was really bad so i chainsmoked 7 cigarettes.
My whole family are legit chain smokers, especially my father he smokes like 20 maybe more a day, the house had to get painted because all the walls turned yellow from the smoke.

I don't enjoy rotting; I enjoy sleeping.

I usually sit with my computer all day, There is nothing to do outside and whenever i am outside, People turn theyre heads to look at me because im deformed and when theyre walking they still keep looking, Like theyre just robots staring at me with a blank deer in headlights like DBDR would describe it.
Yeah going outside as an incel sucks, seeing hot foids that you can’t get, hostile normscum especially when you have to go out like getting essentials, Have you tried cavemanmaxxing? As hair can somewhat hide your flaws.

Last edited:
I have a friend of mine (he's either 18 or 19) and he has a couple of grey hairs already. Brutal

Good to see you're still alive. I have also quit drinking (though it's not even been a fucking week yet).

Bueller 2

Good to see you're still alive. I have also quit drinking (though it's not even been a fucking week yet).
thanks brocel, I quit about a year ago, it’s definitely not easy as the first few weeks are tough. And alcohol is the best cope aswell….

thanks brocel, I quit about a year ago, it’s definitely not easy as the first few weeks are tough. And alcohol is the best cope aswell….
Well done bro. And yes it is the best cope... until it isn't.