Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you don't wageslave

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Because you don't want to be a part of a society that treated you like trash your whole life.
You don't want to subsidize through your taxes single moms who got pumped and dumped by :chad:.
Foids who always gave you dirty looks and treated you with contempt.
Plus,no matter how hard you work,you'll never be a millionaire (that's what you need to be in order to get a foid that hasn't been creampied thousands of times as a disfigured subhuman),or even get promoted at your shitty wageslave job due to your looks.
There is no such thing as meritocracy in this clown world.
Looks determine not only your dating life, but also the opportunities that you get in life.

cope I wageslave and am giga trucel 5'5 curry. I don't have a choice

Not all of us are as fortunate as you

I wish I had some disability tbh
it's only a matter of time before I get kicked out by my parents

Does it count as wageslaving if you actually somewhat enjoy your work?

I wish I had some disability tbh
You really don't, better to have to work but still be able to use your body.

You really don't, better to have to work but still be able to use your body.
I am talking about something like a wheelchair, because I sit about 16 hours a day

Does it count as wageslaving if you actually somewhat enjoy your work?
Yes,because no matter if you like or dislike what you're doing,you're still dependent on that paycheck in order to live/support your lifestyle.

I'm lucky because I get neetbux.

I will never fucking work and contribute to this cucked society with my fucking taxes (which would go to single mothers and their chad offspring). I'd rather fucking die. Btw in my nation singles are taxed the heaviest :feelsree: So I would have to work for far less than Chad AND return to an empty apartment and rot in loneliness.

As an incel you should contribute as little as fucking possible.

So all truecels are homeless?

Tenor

I think quite the opposite is true, ugly and short males wageslave the most. But i agree with something: incels obviously tend to not cooperate with the society that betrayed them. I dont give a fuck about my country or any country.

I'll be jobless this Friday, I was on my last warning for bullshit reasons, so I gave my notice in. They'd have only fired me the end of the month anyway. I'm looking forward to being back as NEET, no shitty job I hate, no going in for 6am some days, or working until midnight on the other shift and getting £8.91 per hour lol. Fuck them.

I'm looking forward to being back as NEET, no shitty job I hate, no going in for 6am some days, or working until midnight on the other shift and getting £8.91 per hour lol. Fuck them.
Based and :blackpill:

I need $ to cope and retire. there is no choice. no t everyone is lucky like you or @PPEcel
Why the fuck do you need to retire as an incel, the only retirement for us is suck starting a shotgun somewhere after 35 once your life is a total dead end black hole devoid of any human touch